X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Kstat.

Comment

• There is absolutely no dishonor in anything that Harbaugh said in his tweet. He stated a truth. When you build on a foundation of lies, it will one day be exposed. Its now being shouted from the rooftops.
      LMMFAO.

the nature of what he brings (actually returns) to Michigan football. A fighting spirit. A tireless warrior who never quits
      He is Alexander the Great, afterall. LMMFAO.

Great stuff.

The "liars, liars, pants on fire" schoolyard taunt would still work better if Weber didn't say JH LIED to him, but eh, M men...LMMFAO.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        LMMFAO.

He is Alexander the Great, afterall. LMMFAO.

Great stuff.
        Heh, heh......

I had way too much to drink last night and stayed up way too late wasting my time calling (albeit indirectly) K-Stat a pussy and placing Harbaugh among the world's greatest war time leaders.

Sorry, K-Stat - but you are sort of a troll according to others who, I guess, know you better than I do. I usually don't get sucked in to that shit.

Fact is, Jimmy Ball Game hasn't yet led the troops into battle but he's kinda doing that war-chant thing getting players and the fan base not just a little stoked.

It's been a while. Bring it.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Sorry, K-Stat - but you are sort of a troll according to others who, I guess, know you better than I do. I usually don't get sucked in to that shit.
          LMAO

Wings fan is a closet white supremacist that loves to threaten to beat people up over the Internet if they don't agree with him. No, nobody here "knows me."

I said I didn't care for a jim Harbaugh tweet. It would have stopped there if everyone wasn't so hellbent on picking a fight for the sake of defending the honor of a football coach. Then again, I'm an adult and not an indoctrinated man-child.
          Last edited by Kstat; February 8, 2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• It's hilarious to scroll through pages upon pages of forum posts all revolving around a tweet.

I wish they'd hike the ball already
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              LMAO

No, nobody here "knows me."
              I do I do!! I had a few beers with you in Charlotte!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                It's hilarious to scroll through pages upon pages of forum posts all revolving around a tweet.
                This.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I do I do!! I had a few beers with you in Charlotte!
                Yeah, but you weren't part of this train wreck.

I do remember that. Selection Sunday....2009?
                Last edited by Kstat; February 8, 2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  I'm well aware of the nature of the Michigan/OSU rivalry. Bo didn't need to act like a smarmy teenager to beat woody.
                  Oh my Kstat, you must have some glorified, rose colored, PC version of Bo in your head compared to the real thing. I was a student at the Big House when Bo coached. How many pairs of headphones did he trash? What about his tirades? Bo absolutely was not above offending other coaches and getting pissy. It was part of his competitive nature, very similar to JH.

Comment

• Being demonstrative on the field is not the same thing as going after someone else's kid.

Comment

• Today's Kalamazoo Gazette lists the stars after current UM and MSU recruits as follows:

M
                      5 stars 0
                      4 stars 8
                      3 stars 4
                      2 stars 2

MSU
                      5 stars 0
                      4 stars 4
                      3 stars 14
                      2 stars 1
                      no listing 2

...which doesn't prove anything. I recall Devin Gardner was a 5 star.
                      Last edited by hodgkal; February 8, 2015, 02:48 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• So was William Campbell

Comment

• geeze louise
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Exactly. I suppose stars actually matter if they sit atop your 1st grade spelling test or if you happen to be standing on the bow of Santa Maria at night with sexton in hand. Of course it would be a micle because it was acrtuaaly 18fh navigation technology but you get the point.

A good attitude, great coaching, strong player development and an environment to thrive turn "gifted" kids into potential NFL material.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You have to admit, those gifts and pics Jeff posted were of a guy not afraid to be called cartoonish.

Comment

• I'm sure he's terrified.

Comment

Working...
                                X