Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been paying $99/yr for Rivals since ~'03 with a very short hiatus on scout... Rivals and other premium sites have dropped their price very recently with more competition from 247, scout, blogs, twitter, etc but still unsure if its worth it. I do still miss information from Rivals but I've been busy enough I wasn't really using it anyway.

Comment

• We all knew Harbaugh is a bit flaky .. but if anyone needed more evidence ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That just seems too strange.

Comment

• I applaud him.

You will never compete for recruits that accept bags of cash or will never see the inside of a University classroom or even those unwilling to travel far from home to the cold frontiers but still there a plenty top recruits that are worth pursuing, kid appears to be one of them.

If I'm a top-tier talent that's looking for first round NFL draft cash, I want to play for the NFL Machine Inc. and that is unequivocally Jim Harbaugh.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Harbaugh and his staff can get a player to the NFL, as long as they're willing to be coached.

Comment

• Matt Hegarty, starting center for ND last year has graduated, and apprears to be headed to FSU for a graduate year. That would not be a bad "get" given the uncertainty we have at center.

Comment

• Was expecting some breaking news regarding Ruddock's visit with Harbaugh in AA this weekend?

Apparently he will accept an offer if given, perhaps they are waiting for NCAA assurances that he is indeed eligible to play in the B1G, Ferentz has released him.

Comment

• As I understand it Ruddock's problem with transferring is with the Big Ten, and not Iowa or the NCAA. The Big Ten seems to be holding up the process for some reason. I didn't get the whole story.

Comment

• According to D. News...Rudock is a graduate transfer with one year of eligibility remaining and has been granted his release from Iowa to transfer to any school. Rudock has visited Michigan, but it also remains unclear if the Big Ten would treat this as a typical intra-conference transfer requiring him to sit a season. Graduate transfers out of conference can play immediately.

Meyer has got Delany in his pocket, heaven forbid Rudock gets cleared for Spring ball under Harbaugh.

They were able to strip Penn St. of their victory over OSU and the B1G miraculously was able to avoid being shutout of the playoffs, so nothing would surprise me here.

Comment

• I can't think of a comparable situation. I don't think he would have gotten a release to UM if Iowa played UM next year.

Comment

• Any team that desperately wants Jake Ruddock is one to be feared.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Iowa is to be feared?

Who knew?

Comment

• Devin Gardner was M's best QB last season by a good margin.

Comment

• Same ass clowns slammed Wilson to Wisconsin from NC too.

Doubt the Tom Harmon jersey will help Gardner much now. Sure didn't turn Hoke or Brandon into winners either.

Comment

• Devin Gardner was M's best QB last season by a good margin.
                                Oh, I understand WHY M desperately wants Ruddock, WM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X