This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Linesman was that your way of saying ``OK hack you were right all those times?'' It's OK. No need to pay me back. Just tell OP you love him no matter who or what it is that turns his crank. He needs some help.
    What Liney was saying was STFU.
    He's actually on the intervention & extraction team.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Class is probably in the 12-15 range, barring Gary going Blue
      Correct. Even with Gary I think they still need another big get to be top 10. But that depends on what other classes do, too. But I think I've been saying top 15 for months now.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• NJ commit A. Mitchell WR announced Michigan via a banner over the skies of the Jersey shore.

In Columbus, they just knockoff a liquor store in order to get on the 11 O'clock news.
        Last edited by Prime2; August 28, 2015, 07:55 PM.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• In Columbus, they just knockoff a liquor store in order to get on the 11 O'clock news.
          Then they put on the gold panties and head for Denny's
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rumor has it Khalid Kareem is rethinking his decision.
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• The one who committed to M's coaching staff only to announce for Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                Rumor has it Khalid Kareem is rethinking his decision.
                Where's the rumor coming from Wellington?

Comment

• I've seen it in more than one place.

Comment

• Rethinking about going to Michigan or Notre Dame vice Alabama?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tslisher View Post
                      Where's the rumor coming from Wellington?
                      Multiple places, however, I've found the guy with the best info is Sam Webb from Scout.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Rethinking about going to Michigan or Notre Dame vice Alabama?
                        Yep, Michigan more specifically.

Comment

• Tread carefully with Webb. He's a homer. You'll get lots and lots and lots of positive M recruiting "news" from him that invariable includes "could" "might" "rethink" etc -- qualifiers that make the "news" worthless, IMO.

I'd roll with Trieu before Webb.

Comment

• IMO, Webb has carved out a niche of listeners who cluelessly lap up his stuff then repeat it on a Michigan forum somewhere. It's one of these things where, "he said it, it must be true."

Sean, who lives in Saline, listens to him regularly and has become pretty skeptical of his recruiting news.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, that's about right. I'm skeptical of most insiders anyway -- for any school.

It's also a big business so they have to keep cranking out "stories." So, "Player X COULD set up an OV with M and if he does M MIGHT have a chance to land him." Well, no fucking shit.

Bill Kurelic is an OSU guy who is absolute garbage. He never says anything definitive. "Antawn Jackson COULD pick OSU or he could pick Auburn." Well, NFS.

So unless there's definitive statements or something close, I ignore them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                                Yep, Michigan more specifically.
                                I'd be okay with that
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X