Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Mora ripped into Rosen & Clark, part of his camp PsyOps I guess.

Here were calculated rants. Coach Jim Mora heaped two onto UCLA's top freshmen, tight end Chris Clark ("I'll drive you to the airport and you can transfer to Rutgers or a junior college.") and quarterback Josh Rosen ("That's why you haven't been named the starter.").

Drama camp wrapped up Saturday, as UCLA's football team ended its two-week out-of-town run at Cal State San Bernardino.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• That definitely doesn't sound like Harbaugh material. Can you imagine Clark having to go through Peruball?

Comment

• froot:

You are whistling past the graveyard. Of course UM and Harbaugh give him a shot. Talk about a position of need! And UCLA's offense does not target the tight end at all, maybe 1 time per game.

Let him walk on and earn a scholarship. If UCLA has asked him to leave, that might affect eligibility next year. But we need tight ends, and this kid is a good one.

BTW: "stars matter" is the consensus on this forum.

And of course OSU won't take him, Talent, they are loaded at TE, and Cardel Jones would make a heck of a tight end if he weren't already the best QB in the B10.

Comment

• I'm certainly not whistling past the graveyard on this one. Harbaugh is all about getting guys who compete every day. This guy is not his type. He's not all of a sudden going to be a competitor. He's not walking on anywhere to earn a scholarship, that is wishful thinking.

Comment

• Up until NSD, Clark was either landing in AA or LA, hard to imagine JH's mind would change?

MgoBlog reports Clark is following Jay Harbaugh & Bollman (MSU OC) on Twitter.

Comment

• I believe he started following them a few weeks back. In your words, he's a steak eater.

Comment

• Actually JH.

Famous for his motivational slogans, Harbaugh made sure the players who needed motivating understood who they were.

Called out as "bus riders" and "steak eaters," he pushed them harder to get them to work at the level of the self-motivated players. If they couldn't handle it, they didn't last.

Comment

• It sounds exactly like what happened under Jim Mora.

Comment

• Clark made his bed. Now he can sleep in it.

Comment

• Yeah probably better to lay off. He's burned us once already
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Agreed. Id take a pass.

Comment

• Sounds like a 5-star who expects to step on the field and dominate with his natural ability rather than work his ass off and become one of the best players at his position in CFB. M's had a long list of the former in the past decade and very few of the latter. Hopefully HARBAUGH!! will fix those two issues.

Comment

• Yeah, hell no.

Comment

• He'll wind up on the east coast where he can be close to mommy and daddy. According to Sam Webb, recruits who were on the UCLA visit with Clark said he had some "pretty pointed things" to say about Harbaugh while he was there. Don't need him nor his entitled attitude.
                              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 15, 2015, 10:21 AM.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It sounds like when AC Slatter went to college. I'd love to add a 5 star to the mix but I'm not certain Harbaugh would consider it now.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X