Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think so too. Didn't realize his family lives 55 miles away.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      They won't have the #1 class, though.
      "Won't be good...won't be top 10...I mean, won't be #1"

Backtrack any more and you're off the cliff.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Huh? Quotation marks usually suggest something I said. I did say I didn't think it would be top 10 (I thought 12-14). I'm prepared to lose my wager to Oracle on that one. Too bad I didn't bet him on his prediction that JH would rescue last year's class.

I'm happy to wager that M won't finish #1.

I'm also more than happy to wager that you'll some time soon willfully misquote me because you that's all you have.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ^^^

Too bad I didn't bet him on his prediction that JH would rescue last year's class.
          Last edited by whodean; January 8, 2016, 03:18 PM.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Aqualung? Showing my age...
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Wow, Taysom Hill can jump over guys! (Just kidding, thanks for the video and other responses.)

The thing that's so painful about QBs is that for most teams (including Harbaugh teams, apparently), it's all or nothing for any particular player. I'd really like to see a player like Taysom Hill come in as part time QB to show a different look (not sure if that's what Hack meant by "multi-tool").

Anyway, I think Harbaugh's got to consider what the other recruits think, especially with regard to an all or nothing position like QB.

Comment

• Any bets on M's '17 class, Talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                  ^^^

Pretty damn close Rocky; heh

Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I served in Vietnam with talent, he's taller and a little fatter than that.

Comment

• Any bets on M's '17 class, Talent?
                      I dunno. I'd be up for a straight up OSU vs M bet.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You gotta ask me nicely!

[youtube]VADyRbzg2l4[/youtube]

Comment

• ?I?m committed to Michigan right now, so everyone knows I?m going to Michigan. If nothing changes, like decommitting, which I?m probably not gonna do, but we?ll see. Everyone will know that. If I decommit from Michigan, which I won?t, I?ll definitely hold off all the way until signing day.?

-TN WR commit(?) Nate Johnson
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• LOL, WTF.

Paging AA...is there any rumblings on your end about Najee Harris not staying committed?

Comment

• Nate Johnson was the classic saving himself a spot in the class, he was always going to take visits. Wasn't ever sure how committed he was...

Pie Young could replace him if he doesn't stick as M delayed his commitment already. Not sure how Dylan Crawford figures in this if he's a Wolverine tomorrow.

Comment

• WM - Any chance that Harbaugh steals Mecole Hardman?
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X