Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary may start out at DE but he'll move inside when the need arises.

Comment

• That's my guess, as long as we're fortunate to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        M is out of it with Levi Onwuzurike, a defensive lineman I really liked.
        Seen this kid play in Dallas. Not a fan. Good size but soft. M can do better.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          You kidding? I'd take that every year out of Ohio. Kalis, Wormley, Wilson, Henry, Bolden and AJ Williams. That's over a 66% hit rate with still some room to get to a ceiling with them.
          No. Wilson, Wormley, and Hill have done well, though Wormley didn't do much until this year. Kalis has been okay, but he has never lived up to the hype. Bolden, Williams, Strobel = meh. Gant, Ringer = dud.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• My new Rashan Gary pessimistic panic:

"Dabo Swinney is coming, (Jim) Harbaugh is coming, (Gus) Malzahn is coming, (Nick) Saban is coming, Urban Meyer is coming," Gary's mother Jennifer Coney told NJ.com. "I don't know. There aren't enough days for everyone to come, but everybody wants to come and put their last pitch in."

Another kid on the radar:

Connor Murphy is a 6-7, 235-pound Weak-Side Defensive End from Phoenix, AZ.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 12, 2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Love to have him, but if he gets stolen away by someone else, Harbaugh and Michigan will survive.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• My gut says Clemson. Mom wants Michigan, but she'll probably let him go where he wants to in the end.

Comment

• Probably Ole Miss if not Michigan, at least my guess. There's been a lot of scuttle out there the last few days how this is far from a done deal. The way it always will be for the #1 guy out there. Surprised we got Peppers with such little stress.

Comment

• If Gary takes his intended unofficial to M, it's over. If he cancels that for an OV somewhere else, then it MAY not be.

But there's no way he goes back to M on his own dime (maybe...heh) if he's not completely on board. And, IMO, he is.

And make no mistake...he's worth the nail-biting. You guys really can't talk about how phenomenal he'll be (and he will) and then say losing him isn't such a big deal. That's nonsense. He's a game-changer. He'll play right away. And, perhaps more importantly, when M has to rebuild their entire team in 2017, he almost single-handedly makes your DL a non-concern.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Love to have him, but if he gets stolen away by someone else, Harbaugh and Michigan will survive.
                      Yeah, but who wants to just survive? He's the most dominant high school D-Lineman since Jadeveon Clowney. C'mon Partridge, earn your spot on the coaching staff!

Comment

• Yes, we need Gary if we want to take that next step up. Talent outlines is perfectly...he's a game changer. WM posted somewhere earlier, he'd be a big help at DE where we're not quite as deep as DT, as a freshman. He's on the Clowney, Ndemiche(sp?) and whoever else top top level guy. We brought it a guy to get him specifically. He's a must get.

Comment

• Ross Douglas who couldn't find a position here, is going the graduate transfer route.

Comment

• Shocking.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Highlights I saw of Levi he was really impressive, bull rushing offensive lineman well into the backfield. Game film is far more insightful but highlights give a good glimpse into ones potential.

Comment

• Talent as usual is correct, if Gary takes unofficial here, were looking really good. If he opts for an official to the southeast, might be worth worrying.

Comment

Working...
                                X