Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully there isn't a major snow storm in Ann Arbor this weekend.
    Which is why the B10 should lobby for a NSD of early January. Those recruits who want to wait are welcome to do so. An early signing period would also flesh out which "offers" are actionable.

I'm hoping UM gets Asiasi, or however it is spelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      The Rashan Gary saga/drama is why I hate recruiting. A new twist and/or turn every week...

I'll just assume he isn't coming to Michigan.

Read an article over at mgoblog about M's recruitment of Michael Dwumfour and expressing some optimism about M's chances as he was good friends with several other recruits including Rashan Gary. Dwumfour was described as being "super-tight" with Gary and that Gary was "his boy." Actually, M's optimism needs to be curbed unless Dwumfour is super-tight with Gary's mom and she is his girl.

Comment

• I'm ready to say he's not coming.

Mommy has been bought, and sonny is going where she says. And, it ain't Ann Arbor.

In the long run its probably best. Love to have a guy with that kind of talent, but if Mommy has to be catered to every moment for the next 2-3 years, forget it.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He's coming. Have patience. And it will be worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            His unofficial at Michigan starts this Thursday.
            Huge weekend coming up...
            Hopefully there isn't a major snow storm in Ann Arbor this weekend.
            Nothing more than flurries in the forecast.

Comment

• Its supposed to be cold, but no major snow storms.

When it comes to playing in the cold, these hotshot kids need to get used to it. If they intend to one day play in the League, they're going to play in cold weather games come November. And that's true even if you play for the Dolphins.

Comment

• It's not like Gary isn't used to cold.

Comment

• True, but you hear so many of these kids talking about playing "somewhere warm", when they also have the desire to one day play in the League.

If you go to the League, you have a 100% chance that you're going to play in at least some cold weather games. I'd think that you might want to start getting used to it during college ball.

Comment

• Maybe if Gary and his Michigan friends are snowed in (or it is too cold to go outside), they will have the ultimate bonding moment indoors.
                    If not, that might not be a good experience.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Liney,

I agree... NFL playoff games are often played in cold weather. I would think that scouts are impressed by a kid who can perform in that kind of weather. The Legend of Tom Brady began in that snowstorm during the "Tuck Rule" game.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Sounds like Enis to Indiana.

Comment

• JH is really shedding "diamonds in the rough" for "stars." I wonder if Mgo will continue to have threads mocking "stargazers."
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Enis actually seemed like one of the guys worth taking a chance on.

Comment

• WM,

Any news on OT Texas, grad student Jake Raulerson's visit to AA over the weekend?

Also, Kicker Quinn Nordin had an in-home with Jim Harbaugh then he too spent the weekend in AA, I haven't found anything yet.

Any news?
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Quinn Nordin continues to look around. Look for him to join Baxter at USC?

Now there are rumors that the staff isn't all that enthralled with Erik Swenson. Is Harbaugh playing Hardball?
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X