Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My advice is to make your peace with it. No one remembers this stuff. They remember wins.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If we want to compete with the SEC, Ohio State, Clemson, FSU, etc.; we need to.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
        What are the chances Onwenu flips?
        3%

I actually have no idea but I hope you find some solace in that answer.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• If a recruits visiting elsewhere, I'd put that number significantly higher than 3%.

Comment

• Onwenu flipping to MSU would be a catastrophe. I'd take losing Gary to the SEC over losing Onwenu to MSU in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              Onwenu flipping to MSU would be a catastrophe. I'd take losing Gary to the SEC over losing Onwenu to MSU in a heartbeat.
              Whaaaaaat?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hanni is a M Alumni.

He hates losing anything to MSU.

He wouldn't want to lose a game of CHECKERS to a MSU fan ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Is Nate Johnson good enough to put up with his flakiness?
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Mom's sure loves the spotlight

Nick Saban and assistants Bo Davis and Mario Cristobal will travel to Paramus (N.J.) Catholic High School to speak with the nation’s No. 1 player, Rashan Gary, according to his mother Jennifer Coney.

Comment

• I want Harbaugh to play Hardball, but I do feel bad for Swenson. He was really excited to be a Wolverine. He stayed committed for two years.

Feel for the kid too, but - this is big boy football. Jim Harbaugh is the general, if you want to win, catch up/keep up with Ohio St and the elite programs.... it's War. The rules of hard play are acceptable, necessary evil ect...

And ND can stfu

Notre Dame senior athletics official calls out Michigan

"I'm glad the @NDBasilica wasn't able to call me two weeks before our wedding & say, we found another couple we like more for your time slot," Bertsch wrote on Twitter.

Bertsch has held the title of Notre Dame's Director of Football Media Relations since 2013 after seven years as an assistant.

Comment

• Nate Johnson won't find himself a spot if he waits till signing day. I think he's one of the better true WR recruits left on the board (love his blocking) but I think Donald Stewart, Pie Young jump at offers while Johnson is trying to save his spot.

Comment

• Yeah, this talk about being 110% to M and then deciding between 3 schools is goofy. Crootin....
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• The attrition for Michigan’s 2016 class continued on Thursday as three-star Kiante Enis (Winchester, IN) has re-opened his recruitment, according to Rivals.com Josh Helmholdt.

Comment

• Attrition is one word for it. That sort of suggests voluntary departures as opposed to M telling a bunch of kids that committed to pound sand.

Nick Saban and assistants Bo Davis and Mario Cristobal will travel to Paramus (N.J.) Catholic High School to speak with the nation’s No. 1 player, Rashan Gary, according to his mother Jennifer Coney.
                              Everyone is fighting for that last OV. No one else hired his HSFB coach. Rest easy.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I do notice however, that other schools are telling Swenson that they're full. They're saying, "Oh, we'd love to have you but we just don't have room." Translation: You aren't good enough, but we don't want to hurt your feelings, and we like making Michigan (Harbaugh) look bad. If Swenson were that good, they would take him.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X