Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure that Michigan would have room for him, but maybe WM knows more ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd assume that we have room for him since we just recently added an offer to an offensive lineman and we'd certainly accept a commitment from Banner or Diamond.

Comment

• Seeing as how he is rivals #1 offensive tackle and scouts #4 defensive end, I would be a little suspicious of turning him away.

On another note, I came across an article about gholstons recruitment by Michigan they said the coaches called him Tom, repeatedly. Any idea about that?
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
          Arik Armstead, 6-foot-7, 280-pound OL has decomitted from USC and says he'll visit UM, what is the word, recruitniks?
          His mom and dad need a spellchecker?

Comment

• Any idiot knows it's properly Arique.

Comment

• No inside info yet on Armstead, just that M was recruiting him while he was committed to the Trojans.

Comment

• To be clear, he said he would make several visits, one of which is to UM
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Yeah, he won't make the recruiting board till he shows more legitimate interest.

Comment

• Michigan lean Jordan Payton to announce his school choice next Tuesday.

This from MgoBlog:

"Apparently Funchess and Ojemudia wanted to go to the game with Burbidge and Vento on Saturday, but the Sparty coaches said they couldn't come."

From Funchess: "Mario [Ojemudia, also a Michigan commit] asked Jake if we could go to the game, and one of the Michigan State coaches said we weren't allowed to go with them to the game. I would just say it's disrespectful to our teammates and to us."
                    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 19, 2011, 07:22 AM.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The thought on Payton is that the earlier he made his announcement, the better Michigan's chances are. Looks like a good chance he will be blue.

He's not necessarily the "top receiver in the country", but he's a kid with good size, and good hands. Known as a "possession" type of receiver. He should fill a gap vacated by Junior Hemmingway.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I hope we land him. I think he will be a Jason Avant type WR. A good solid possession guy.

Comment

• Maybe its he and Darboh for WRs in this class.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Gunner Kiel is back on the market.

Comment

• You gotta like the name, especially at the QB position. I guess we are stuck with the fastest QB in college football that can't pass and two hopefuls in Gardner & Morris. Any old-timers remember his uncle at ND? I hear Saban wants him at Alabama, you must strike while the iron is hot, or settle for less.

Gunner Kiel, considered by Rivals.com and Scout.com to be the No. 1 quarterback recruit in the 2012 class
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 21, 2011, 12:08 PM.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Gardner was what? 5th? And Morris is an early contender for no 1.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X