X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poggi's about the same though.

Comment

• Webb says we are on commit watch for trench help. Ruiz, perhaps.

Comment

• Is Ruiz a center? I can't remember the last time that we signed a premium center prospect.

Comment

• He is, but he's not the commit, as of now.

Phillip Paea, DT out of Berrien Springs commits. Haven't really been following him much, but he's a high 3 star with a crazy offer list if 247 is right. Michigan, ND, Oregon and USC. Seems like a good get.

Comment

• Ruiz is listed as a Center. Some have him as the best center in the country out of HS.

Hype, yes. But, from what I've read about him, he's very good. He was supposed to have been at the Spring Game, but I haven't seen any updates or comments from him.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Paea is Bryan Mone's cousin too. Who knew.

Comment

• Got good film:

Watch Phillip Paea's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Berrien Springs High School - Varsity Football / G, DE / Class of 2017 / Berrien Springs, MI

Comment

• Is Ruiz a center? I can't remember the last time that we signed a premium center prospect.
                  Kugler. But he wasn't rated as a center. Probably have to go back to Molk in the first years of Rich Rod.

Ruiz was supposed to announce today at 5:30. I'd like to get him. This year we have to get a haul on the O-line.
                  Last edited by Da Geezer; April 2, 2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Oh wait. You're right about Kugler. Totally forgot about him.

Hopefully, Ruiz will work out since Kugler, for some reason, hasn't.

Comment

• Need to convince Ruiz to commit and sign here first. Kugler might get an opportunity in '17 with 3 startings likely graduating.

Comment

• Yeah that too.

Comment

• Cesar Ruiz is only releasing a top list of schools, M should make his list.

Comment

• Lol. Yeah, I'd hope so.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I like Paea's tenacity.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Paea pancakes pancakes.
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X