Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have 4 good replacements coming in for Burbridge. They're WR class is loaded.

Comment

• yeah, D'Antoni has done a good job, no question.

He may be as warm as a cold fish ...but eventually top flight recruits have got be impressed by his stellar record.

Comment

• Commitments aside, I didn't think Brandon Peters had a very good showing.

Comment

• He hasn't been coached by Harbaugh and Jed Fisch yet.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I suspect Peters will turn out just fine.

Patterson (Ol' Miss) was impressive ... thought all of the other QB's were pretty meh, Peters included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

Is Dantonio building his program around WRs? Four of his top 5 recruits are WRs. Isn't that the Matt Millllen way to build a team?.
              LOL!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Sparty desperately needs WR's and WR's can sometimes move to DB.
                Did you catch Corley say that Dantonio told him he could play both ways? Is he that good on defense, or was that just a recruiting lie?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Balas_Wolverine/status/686234577375985664[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    Did you catch Corley say that Dantonio told him he could play both ways? Is he that good on defense, or was that just a recruiting lie?
                    I doubt that it was an outright lie. He'll probably find situations for Corley to play defense, but I suspect the bulk of his playing time will be on offense at WR.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I thought Eason looked good too, but Peters did not. Peters will need a RS year.

It also seemed to me that the the presentation of the game almost ignored the linemen.

Comment

• Come practice time, coaches will tell him you need to learn one position and be good at it before you're able to play both.

Comment

• Should be obvious, but Burbridge and Corely are similarly ranked and it took Burbridge 3 years to be a meaningful contributor.

Comment

• Nice day on Saturday, boys. Though entirely predictable, I guess.

Re Ohio, good players are good players. Not sure why M isn't after more Ohio kids. The "regional/national" thing seems thin at best. Especially considering how active f'n Notre Dame is in Ohio. I think it's more of an efficient allocation of resources.

So, outside of Gary, who's left?
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• David Long, Lavert Hill, Devin Asiasi, Chase Allen, Jonathan Jones.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Long didn't commit at the Army game? I thought he was set to announce. Well, shows you how much I followed that unwatchable game!
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X