This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Lots of smoke that Friday won't be heading to Western Ontario.
    Are we to infer northern Kentucky/West Virginia?
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• what are you guys talking about?

Comment

• There are a lot of predictions at Rivals(?) that DT Tyler Friday is going to commit to Ohio State.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I never saw Hutchinson play football in person but if he is anything like he is in Lacrosse you have a good one. That dude is fast. He gave no space to any attackers behind the net, he would just run them out of bounds. He is a long strider that can blaze down the field.
          6'6", 266 and can run on a HS lacrosse field? That's frightening.

Comment

• He's a defenseman and they rarely will lead fast breaks but he will get the ball behind the net and streak up the field. Lacrosse is a pretty fast sport but it's not like you have the fastest athletes out there. But he looks like he has a an extra gear.

Comment

• Mainevent you don't know jack shit about lacrosse. Defensemen in lacrosse play on half the field. Rarely do they cross midfield and only if a midfielder stays back.

Comment

• I didn't know that either. Now coping with sudden feelings of extreme inadequacy.

Comment

• Stan playing one of his greatest hits.

Comment

• Grad-transfer LT?

Comment

• A lacrosse field is 110 yards long and can be from 53 1/3 to 60 yards wide.
                      No big deal for a big guy to run. Like playing in a phone booth, right? ;)
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• good avatar Rocky. That gal's legs go way up to her ass.

Comment

• She looks like alot of fun.

Comment

• The relationship between 4*, NJ DE Tyler Friday's decision to delay his commitment to osu (by multiple CBs) and Chris Partridge remaining at M some say signals that M may be back in on him. Still, reliable posters think it's a long shot. I don't follow this stuff closely enough to have insight so, just posting what I'm reading.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• From what I understand, Partridge isn't some sort of magic elixer for Friday -- I think he coached at a rival HS and they don't particularly like one another. The real deal is probably Schiano -- who Friday really likes. Schiano is going to the NFL. After the Hillbilly Uprising it seems clear that he can't be a HC again in CFB. But, he has a shot in the NFL. And Bellichek loves him. I would be less than surprised if he ends up as NE's DC.

My guess is Friday at least knows that Schiano is a candidate and wants to make sure. If I had to pick a 2nd choice I'd say Alabama.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...... There's also some commentary floating around that Partridge is personna non-grata among NJ HS coaches as he had a penchant for poaching players for other high school programs when he was at Paramus Catholic. I have no idea if that commentary is valid or not.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X