Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Johnson is and will be a legit 4 star prospect when all said and done. Kid is an absolute stud

Comment

• STFU...just had my second hip replacement last week...fuck...shut the fuck up about your workouts!
      You have been quiet lately - but I feel your pain, im NEVER drinking again ugh

Comment

• Oxycodone is my friend.
        Strychnine would be a better friend.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• By: Isaiah Hole |

Quinten Johnson Commits to Michigan

Comment

• DhMqW4AU8AAcPNy.jpg

Comment

• If I were Urban Meyer I would be terrified.

Comment

• Proof that the Wolverines have been shopping in the discount sales bin. Check out numbers 6 and 9:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...1/#119026091_1
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I would probably bet against 6-10 unless it turns into massively large class. The average is good but not great and it's unlikely to tick up much.
                  Lorenz was on the radio this morning and thinks a few Michigan commits will jump up soon. Charbonnet, Gray, Ojabo and Velasquez are the names I recall him mentioning.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    By: Isaiah Hole |

Quinten Johnson Commits to Michigan

Yeah, probably an offer to come to camp. I'm seeing multiple "offers" from the Crimson Tide. Alabama doesn't have to take a Quentin Johnson in July. Shit, they'll haul in six 5 stars the final week of recruiting. They would have slow played him.

Comment

• Ojabo and Charbonnet both have been upgraded in recruiting rankings. Is this a result of their signing with Michigan or do "scouts" take another look at the film and reevaluate? I definitely thought that Charbonnet was too low initially. He was raised nearly 180 spots! Ojabo, who has played 7 games of high school football, jumped almost 350 spots! How does that happen?

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/ind...rt_river_index
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; July 12, 2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• When kids commit to M or PSU they might get a re evaluation that they wouldn't have if they committed to Iowa...

Charbonnet was very underrated, he's much closer to where he belongs... Ojabo was hardly evaluated till his recent update. He's stilll an extremely raw athlete that needs to learn to play football and could get another boost with a strong senior season...

This class is rather critical, M needs a pretty good batting average with these 3-star types they've accepted commitments, from both the '18 & '19 classes.

Comment

• Makes me more wary of recruiting sites and analysts. Reminds me of Colts' GM Bill Tobin asking, "Who in the hell is Mel Kiper?" For anyone who doesn't know the story, Tobin passed up Heath Shuler and Trent Dilfer to select Marshall Faulk. Kiper strongly disagreed with this move. Faulk is in the HOF. Tobin signed free-agent Jim Harbaugh to be the Colts' quarterback. Two excellent moves on Tobin's part.
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; July 12, 2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• This is basically the RichRod 2010 class.

Comment

• Twenty-seven players, and all you get out of it is Jake Ryan? That will never be repeated.

That class was an epic failure. So much unfulfilled hype over Devin Gardner, Demar Dorsey, Cullen Christian, Marvin Robinson, and Ricardo Miller. But, hey, at least they took care of Jeremy Jackson. Such a heart warming story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Ojabo and Charbonnet both have been upgraded in recruiting rankings. Is this a result of their signing with Michigan or do "scouts" take another look at the film and reevaluate? I definitely thought that Charbonnet was too low initially. He was raised nearly 180 spots! Ojabo, who has played 7 games of high school football, jumped almost 350 spots! How does that happen?

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/ind...rt_river_index
                                Summer camps can also boost a player's rankings. Top players are all in one place so I would guess plenty of talent evaluators are there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X