Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost always enjoy your posts, Dan. Good stuff.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trust the coaches... Trust the coaches... Trust the coaches...

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, Talent (hope I remember that handle correctly). I've been feeling guilty about veering into politics and then not being here to deal with the fallout. But I'll try to post more regularly as it feels good to be appreciated.

Comment

• Four-star DE Mike Morris flips from Florida State and commits to Michigan

Comment

• FSU keeps looking like shit on a stick, a lot more recruits will flip.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nick Patterson, Shea's brother, committed to Michigan today. Class of 2020 tight end.

Apparently 2019 athlete Giles Jackson will announce tomorrow, and Michigan is getting a flurry of crystal balls for the young man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                Nick Patterson, Shea's brother, committed to Michigan today. Class of 2020 tight end.

Apparently 2019 athlete Giles Jackson will announce tomorrow, and Michigan is getting a flurry of crystal balls for the young man.
                He did and he is coming to A2.

Comment

• Five-star Dax Hill commits to Michigan!

Comment

• Alabama47%
                    • Michigan24%

Comment

• Comment

• So we'll get a good player for 3 years and a strong sense we didn't make the most out of it?

Comment

• Or until an Brand New Escalade shows up at his door from tuscaloosa

Comment

• Where they'll get the absolute most out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Or until an Brand New Escalade shows up at his door from tuscaloosa
                              You guys sent a Corolla again?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lol good one

Comment

Working...
                                X