Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU is the special program of the Big Ten since Tressel took over. Everyone is trying to catch up.

Comment

• "Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow..."
      Gotta hang my hat on something, Dan. With Ohio State in a dark place, 2020 is about all I have going for me. Fortunately, I'll almost certainly be around in 2020 so we can revisit prediction together and you can really mock how wrong I was.

OSU is the special program of the Big Ten since Tressel took over. Everyone is trying to catch up.
      Change present tense to past and I concur.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...". It looks to me like one team is on the upswing, while another is heading the other way (c:
        We can hope.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well, don't then. I'm good.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan
            Fuck me.
            That's a different kind of recruiting and I don't expect you'll find much success with it here....

Comment

• That was a mis-post in this thread that was supposed to be in the MSU game thread. The Fuck me post was the first of two sequential posts. The both had to with a play in the MSU game - It was the Patterson read option where I was certain Higdon, as has been the case, kept the ball (and I posted Fuck me) when Patterson actually kept it - fooling the MSU D, the FOX cameraman, everyone in the stadium and watching on TV and then ran the ball for 23 yards and a first down. The follow-on post was, well, don't then.

I removed it. I'll leave your quote because it's actually pretty funny. Got me.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'll leave your quote because it's actually pretty funny. Got me.
                Thanks! JD's post did get a smile out of me.

Comment

• We got a couple of commits this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

That's a different kind of recruiting and I don't expect you'll find much success with it here....
                    Shouldn't have ran off OP, but Wiz is still here.

Comment

• Denver Warren (2020) decommits. Odd.

Comment

• M doesn't have room for him... He should've been a plan B, doesn't have upside other defensive tackles have that they are recruiting.

Comment

• There's off the field issues going on that M looked into during the bye week. Cut bait. I would have cut bait earlier if I knew that's how he spelled Coach "Maddison's" name. Good player though, will be replaced.

Comment

• M seems in line to get about 31 kids this class.

Comment

• There will be more decommitments, they might ask a guy to play another position too.

Comment

• Wait, M is going to process out kids? No way.

But, seriously, with Harrison pretty much IN,, along with Keegan and that kid from Purdue probably IN if Brohm leaves, plus like 3 or 4 other kids they're have gads of crystal balls for...what's the cap on this class? They're still going to have process out kids because they're going to add so much more. And it's going to have to start in a hurry with the early signing day.

Comment

Working...
                                X