Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems weird that a guy that is 63 years old is looking to be a head coach at a division one program now when he hasn't been a head coach at any division one program before ... yes, I know he has been a head coach at different levels of football, but not division 1 (FBS) level.

Comment

• Comment

• OOPs Kstat. My bad. I was thinking of Kapture not you. One of the problems of growing old. I apologize for even suggesting you post venom. As for Wings fan, you idiot, I read your posts but if I had to pay a dime to do so, I wouldn't. Read my post.
        Last edited by UMStan White; December 13, 2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• "It's Stan ....... throws a grenade in the room and bolts."

As Hack said its a long nine months. Gotta do something to keep this group alive.

Comment

• Stan loves us! He really loves us!

Comment

• Stan is a narcissistic blowhard piag...but other than that he's alright...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA...you are like a school on Saturday...no class...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stan, I am not Kapture (who only posts politics) just b/c I agree with some of his posts and memes. Why cross over politics to Michigan sports anyway? Hell I would hate that snowflake DSL if I did that.

Comment

• Stan, if you get much more senile, you will have to run for Congress.

Comment

• The official T-Shirt of the SEC:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• "Stan, if you get much more senile, you will have to run for Congress." -Geezer

I thought you were dead

Comment

• Comment

• Sam seems to think there is a chance, I'm pretty sure he's gone.

Comment

• Trevor Keegan commits to Michigan.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• LOL good get! Some worry he might have gone to Georgia

Keegan is ranked as the No. 1 player in the state of Illinois, the 17th-best offensive tackle and 163rd overall.
                                Last edited by WingsFan; December 14, 2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X