Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Commit watch this weekend, he's the Buckeyes leftovers yet a five star talent. Really like his talent level, more than any QB Harbaugh has signed since McCaffrey.

Comment

• I wish Ohio State was recruiting as well on the defensive side of the ball. But, yeah, Ryan Day really likes McCord. I'm almost certain they could have had McCarthy and it's a damn shame M is his other option.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Justin Rogers OG set a decision date of May 20th, M made his top 5 at least. He's always looked like a recruit wanting to go to the SEC and I think the SEC schools are the other four on his list... He's had an interesting recruitment so it might not be over but still expect him to end up in the southeast...

He's clearly an OG so not a huge loss, just a bad trend of top in state recruits not going to AA.

Comment

• His first commitment will be to Kentucky. Who knows who gets his last one.

Comment

• Immediate commit watch is off but the decision should be M when he decides...

Not sure he comes to AA if it's still Harbaughs offense.

Comment

• He's not coming to me.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not sure he comes to AA if it's still Harbaughs offense.
                  That's interesting. I mean, it makes sense. He doesn't have to commit NOW. I doubt M is going to move on and take someone else as their 2021 QB. I'd still be very surprised if he doesn't end up at M.

Comment

• I didn't say that quite right... If Gattis weren't here and the offense didn't have the hype of "speed in space", I'm not confident M would've been his choice. Barring a major change of heart, he's a Wolverine.

Comment

• J.J to A.A.

Comment

• Offensive commitment that will be announced tomorrow. Guesses are an OT from DC: Olu Fashanu...

Comment

• Zak Zinter Commits 6'6"/315 Four-star OL

I just watched 4 highlight videos on the kid. If you want to see film/video of what Coach Ed likes, watch this kid. Excellent zone steps, climbs to 2nd level well. pulls and kicks with authority.

Though he is by far the biggest guy on the field, makes it easy look completely dominant, definitely passes the eye test.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            Offensive commitment that will be announced tomorrow. Guesses are an OT from DC: Olu Fashanu...
                            I guess Massachusetts is close enough to DC. Zak Zinter goes blue.

Comment

• Pulled him away from ND, looks more like an offensive guard than tackle.

Comment

• Braiden McGregor DE will decide on May 24th. Favors M with ND was an early favorite. A

Comment

Working...
                                X