Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4* linebacker Nikhai Hill-Green commits. Other "name" schools in the running were Pitt, WVU, and Nebraska.

Comment

• Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Crystal ball for AJ Henning WR, who looks really good to me. Should be a strong class considering we only get the Buckeyes leftovers.

Comment

• Currently sitting at #14 overall and 3rd in the B1G.

Comment

• 3 commits today for the class of 2020, led by top-safety, Jordan Morant.

Comment

• Sounds like we might have 8 or 9 this weekend when all is said or done.

Comment

• They don't count until the signed LOI arrives, but today was definitely a good day on the verbal side. Morant is one of the top defensive recruits in the country.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pretty much my thinking as well, Liney ...... don't count your chickens until they are hatched.

It is a long time until NLOID ..... a long time and you can bet schools that offered these guys, esp. Jordan Morant, are going to come after him with and without bags.

I hate CFB recruiting.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Heh.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Another verbal commit this evening, this time from C Reece Atteberry. He's ranked #403 in the 247c.

Comment

• Sounds like the Morant verbal is pretty solid. Not only did he see the facilities, stadium, etc., but he also met with academic counselors who showed him the help that is available to him in his studies. He said the academic support played a large role in getting his commitment. There's a new building on State Street next to the football building that is devoted to the athletes (all sports) and its all academic support. Study halls, computer areas, all sorts of resources for athletes to spend time in their studies. He was likely impressed with that as well.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The HARBAUGH!!!!! recruiting juggernaut rolls on. I weep for the rest of the B10. Only Clemson, Alabama and Georgia have a chance at this point.

Comment

• Harbaugh's recruiting is about par for what I would expect at Michigan for a guy who hasn't produced. He sorta competed with the big boys for the 2016 and 2017 classes but those days are gone. It's not RichRod but I doubt he'll ever come close to a Top 5 class again.

Comment

• 2018 was shit. 2019 was good. This class seems way more likely to be on the 2018 road.

Comment

• Every year Michigan has a big recruiting weekend where they bring in a haul of 3 stars six months before signing day. The kids over at Mgoblog get excited and piss on anyone who dares to question the coaching staff, Sam Webb does his best to sell the recruits as under-the-radar with lots of potential. Eventually we see that most of them live up to their ratings, and another 9 - 10 win season with the losses being significant and revealing is put in the history books. Same old shit...
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X