Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if we only land one of Darboh, Diggs, and/or Payton, I'm feeling better about our receivers for 2012 than I was a few months ago. The Stonum suspension and the emergence of Jeremy Gallon means that we'll probably be okay next year. Add in one or two freshman guys on the outside along with Jerald Robinson and Jeremy Jackson and hopefully, we can move Roundtree back inside with Gallon and Dileo.

Comment

• I hope this is Sam's stomach talking.

Comment

• No, more like his opinion.

The Super Bowl of Oversigning:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• so, we would like to finish this class with Diggs, Dunn, Wright, Darboh, and Banner?
          Did I get our wish list right?
          If that's what transpires, I presume we would end up with the #1 class?

Comment

• Yeah, but Banner's prolly a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
              so, we would like to finish this class with Diggs, Dunn, Wright, Darboh, and Banner?
              Did I get our wish list right?
              If that's what transpires, I presume we would end up with the #1 class?
              That sounds like an ideal finish. I think that puts us in the Top 5, but not at #1. At least not on rivals.

Speaking of wish list, is there any indication about where Gunner Kiel is leaning? I really wish we had a QB in this class.

Comment

• I've seen ND lean around the net.

Comment

• That group would have to put us at #1. Don't see Banner,or Diggs. I'll take Wright,Dar Dunn.

Comment

• Rivals reporting that Diamond to Michigan is warming up again. Catch is, Diamond wants to announce on signing day and Michigan's final OL slot may be gone by then.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm so tired of these kids and their look-at-me drama. He'll probably do the three card monte hat thing too. Pick a school, back everyone else off, and be done with it.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• McGary's announcement was really kinda silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          McGary's announcement was really kinda silly.
                          I don't see how it was silly? None of the "three hats on the table" nonsense, no announcing with hundreds of family/friends/teammates/mascots in the background, wore a suit and appeared to be grateful and a class act.
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I'm with Rocky.

Comment

• McGary wasn't a clown about it, but if it's such a big deal that it needs to be announced live on TV, that implies there should be some sorta of reaction when it is, moreso than an anchor carrying on the conversation. It wasn't gaudy or obnoxious, but it was kinda weird and awkward.

Comment

• I blame a lot of that on the sports outlets like ESPN. If they didn't pander to these kids, offering them national air time to announce, they wouldn't make such a big deal over it. ESPN WANTS those kind of announcements. Shoot, the "Under Armour" and "Army All American" bowls are nothing BUT venues for "announcements".
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X