Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
    Pat Kane just flipped my sister-in-law 2 pucks in the warm-up!

It appears she may have dodged a bullet.

Comment

• Dude is a low life punk (always said so), now its possible hes a rapist thug. I usually get a good read on scum like this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        It appears she may have dodged a bullet.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nh...tion/31214027/
        He just signed an 84M contract.

Game 5 of the SCF my brother and I gave him the stare down. I asked the midget if he wanted "to go" a couple of times through the glass as I had already enjoyed a 1/2 dozen beers or so by warmup. Instead, he faked an equipment failure and quickly skated off leaving a yellow pool on the ice.

I would have received 5 for fighting and a game misconduct and Mr. Kane would have enjoyed his date with an Oral Surgeon.
        Last edited by Prime2; August 7, 2015, 06:40 AM.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• A half a beer gives anyone liquid courage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Also, fuck Kane in his stupid midget ass. The only thing he has going for him is he's American. I have to grit my teeth when I have to root for him in the Olympics every 4 years.
            Just when I thought my opinion of Kane couldn't be any lower.... Complete trash.

Comment

• I really dont like him but he can sure dance with the puck.

Not long ago, Gretzky was asked, what player in today's game that he would like to toss those tasty saucer passes to? He said Kane.

Apparently the rape victim from his home town of Buffalo, went to the hospital and there is medical evidence, Detectives have seized.

Kiss those 3 Stanley Cups goodbye.

Comment

• Yeah, not good. He is an amazing player with great skills. I could hold my nose and cheer when his actions were stupid, immature and drunken. But this is something on a whole different level. The Committed Indian, a hawks blog put it best: he makes us look like assholes for cheering for him.

Comment

• DudePerfect : Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn of the Dallas Stars. If you can stomach the melodramatic tomfoolery format, their athleticism and skill are remarkable.

[Youtube]efPGsYK6ayI[/YouTube]

Many Professional Athletes featured from the Majors.
                  Ready to go big? Check out the official Dude Perfect website for the latest videos, cool new gear, and tickets to see the live tour!
                  Last edited by Prime2; August 8, 2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• A look inside Detroit Red Wings’ future arena

Comment

• For Gods sake No!

Alternate jersey possible

Comment

• Oh no. No no no. That madness must be stopped.

Comment

• Horrific
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oilers Connor McDavid and Taylor Hall workout at the BioSteel camp in Toronto. Two #1 overall NHL draft picks on the same line?
                            Dangerous!

Sidney Crosby centered a line of Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle at the World's this spring as the Oilers failed to make the playoffs and the Pens bounced in round 1. That line was a monster, led the Tourney in points and goals enroute to the Gold. Best liney in the Tournament, remove Crosby and insert McDavid and wow.
                            [Youtube]srJBaVd9prM[/YouTube]
                            Last edited by Prime2; August 23, 2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                              DudePerfect : Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn of the Dallas Stars. If you can stomach the melodramatic tomfoolery format, their athleticism and skill are remarkable.

[Youtube]efPGsYK6ayI[/YouTube]

Many Professional Athletes featured from the Majors.
                              http://dudeperfect.com
                              Ok that was pretty impressive throughout
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mad skill.

[youtube]bzCZBXDzfiE[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                                X