No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night was by far the most entertaining Game 7 since the beginning of the dead puck era.

Comment

• This dates back to before the season but it's a good compendium of Ken Holland's failures.

[youtube]YrEv1XzG0_k[/youtube]

Comment

• How bad was that no goal call against Pittsburgh vs Washington? Best games always seem to be in the west, the Nashville/ Winnipeg was a good one.

Comment

• Interesting to see how Vegas handles some adversity tonight in the 'Shark Tank' after losing a tough one last game at home. It was a little disappointing they didn't "pass" Columbus in 'all time' playoff wins.

Comment

• everyone get your affairs in order. It's the end of the world as we know it. The caps didn't choke and beat the pens.

Comment

• Kris Letang caught out of position again! What was he thinking? What a horrible series for him.

Seems everyone (including me) is happy the Caps finally beat the Pens - well almost everyone..

Comment

• Comment

• [youtube]OLBO4_Aw4Qg[/youtube]

Comment

• One down, one to go.

Now I have to root and hope that the Jets defeat the evil scum that is the perds.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Knights are the new New Jersey Devils. I really hope that Winnipeg is the team that comes out of the East.

Comment

• Not even close, seeing 'tough guy' Scott Stevens on that NBC promo every night still reminds me when the chicken shit ran from Probert after laying out Yzerman. Probie caught up to him later and he hung on for dear life with a bear hug.

And lets not forget this dirtbag

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQf9cxzJFg"]1995 Stanley Cup Finals Game 2 Scott Stevens Blasts Kozlov - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/wg2u_toFerU[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X