No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it really matter all that much in hockey anymore? Seems like road teams win all the time but maybe that's just a bad impression I have

Comment

• Blue Jackets sweep #1 seed Tampa. Islanders sweep Penguinos

Comment

• Suck it, Hannibal!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So it's now been six years (I think?) of Big Ten Hockey and zero championships. Big Ten teams have made the Final twice. It's been since 2007 that any team in the conference actually won it all. Duluth has 3 titles in that span; so does BC. Yale, Union, and Providence have all won.

Is the conference underachieving? If so, why?

Comment

• That press conference was everything I wanted to hear. For the first time in 6 years I finally feel like the Wings have the right vision and right ideas on how to structure the rebuild. And look what Valenti had (never can pass up a shot at Michigan) lmfao!

Mike Valenti: 'Yzerman Is Going To Be Everything That Harbaugh Was Supposed To Be'

Comment

• Pat Caputo

Comment

• Comment

• If you're going to challenge a guy you better be ready. KTFO

Comment

• Comment

• Detroit pro sports team have lost 28 straight playoff games. Last team to win was the Red Wings.

Comment

• lol Canada outside looking in again since 1993

Comment

• Wow damn I didnt get much sleep, all the unbelievably great games seem to be out west.

CBS - San Jose in the final game of the series against the Sharks, and that game turned out to be an instant classic. Vegas held a 3-0 lead in the third period, but the Sharks stormed back on a five-minute power play and scored four unanswered goals in rapid succession. The Knights would go on to tie the game in the final minute to force overtime, but the Sharks clinched the series with a goal from Barclay Goodrow.

It was an insane night of hockey, and we still have another Game 7 on Wednesday.

Comment

• Ovi has been on a rampage all series, I expect more tonight. Dougie Hamilton is considered a good player, but clearly afraid to go get the puck with Ovechkin' barreling down on him was not only embarrassing it lead to a direct score.

Comment

• Comment

• Correct. Ohio's native sons almost single-handedly decimated the treasonous south, bringing totally to heel the Conquered People. The Blue Jackets, like history, pay homage to that greatness. Though, apparently, not so much last night. Fucking figure out how to play against a fucking forecheck. Jebus.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X