Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings take bace the lead..... 3-2

Comment

• BOOM BOOM! Canucks tied it up, I barely had enough time to yell "OH F***!, and the Wings score to regain the lead! WOW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
        Game Live Blog on at the Freep. Go Wings.

Are you watching it Mac? It's on FoxSportsDetroit.

2:24 to go, still a 3-2 Detroit lead!

Comment

• Another OT game, as Canucks pulled their goalie, put tons of pressure on Howard, and finally scored the tying goal with about 15 seconds to go. 3-3 at end of 3rd

Comment

• still tied after OT...here comes a shootout

Comment

• Wings victims of an absolutely atrocious icing call that would've basically salted it away in regulation if called correctly.
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Streak ends in shootout....1-0

Comment

• In the SO; fucking horseshit.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• all streaks end at some point, this one ends on the last shot of the shootout. Canucks win 3-3 (1-0 shootout) , now are just a point back in the standings

Comment

• Top 10 shootout moves.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GC34H2GDY8&sns=fb"]Top 10 : Most Creative Moves During Hockey Shootout - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Rich Nash is not traded before the deadline but this is definitely his last season in Columbus. The six teams on his trade list are in the playoffs so why potentially disrupt chemistry. Expect a blockbuster deal over the summer as cap space is created.
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 29, 2012, 06:14 AM.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The Wings are back on the right track with a win over the BLUEjackets of Columbus Ohio.... 5-2 is your final score ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            The Wings are back on the right track with a win over the BLUEjackets of Columbus Ohio.... 5-2 is your final score ...
                            I've long wondered why, of all the different color jackets their hockey team could wear, why and how a team in the cesspool could end up being called the BLUEjackets.

Comment

• all cesspoolers aspire to be a Blue, only a few select lucky ones (e.g. Trey Burke, Jaron Dukes) get the privilege.

Comment

• [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluejacket"]Bluejacket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X