No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Drew Doughty is even getting ice time ? Man he's terrible!

Comment

Asses are puckering tightly in Vancouver right now. They are just the second team since the early '80s to play a Game 7 after leading a series 3-0.

Vancouver had a 3-0 series lead, teams that have enjoyed similar starts have gone on to win the series 160-3. Will Vancouver be the 4th?
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

It looks right now that both Canadian teams will be out of the playoffs after tonight. :(

Comment

San Jose moves on, Tampa Bay stays alive. Tonight, we'll find out whether our second round opponent is Nashville or San Jose.

Comment

Got give it to Yzerman for his first year as a gm for tampa bay, they are hanging tough with pitt.

Comment

Pitt is missing Crosby and Malkin. I'm surprised this one even went 7 games.

Comment

I think that Boston puts away Montreal tonight. And I think that Vancouver snaps out of their funk.

Comment

I dunno. Chicago has the big-game experience from last year. I think all the pressure is on Vancouver now and Chicago wins it.

Comment

Vancouver is still ultimately the better team. They were the better team in Game 6. But the officials really dicked them over and Vancouver's rookie goaltender essentially gave the game away. I still like them. But it will be interesting to see what happens if Chicago gets the first goal. Vancouver never has and still doesn't strike me as a team with a lot of intestinal fortitude. I could see them completely falling apart like the Bills in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Game 7 in a hockey playoff series is a coin toss. At that point, being the better team is somewhat useless. ANYONE can win one hockey game. All it might take is one lucky bounce.

Comment

Van wins, Chicago has ridden a three-game lucky streak. Montreal forces game 7.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I
                        advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives
                        boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the
                        ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no
                        character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of
                        your walk."

- Thomas Jefferson,
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 26, 2011, 07:53 PM.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Montreal does force game 7, Canucks up 1-0 in 1st

OP: Ryan Ellis has won best defenseman in the ohl for his second time. Spits down 3-1 to owen sound in the series. Nobody expected the Spits to make this far after winning the Memorial cup two years in a row.

Comment

Holy shit! Jumpin' sweet Jesus. Chicago ties the game 1-1 with a shorthanded goal with less than 2 minutes to go. Unfrigginbelievable. Incredible goal by Toews. Play of the year if Chicago wins the game.

Comment

Crawford is the ONLY reason they had a chance to tie it up! Chicago has looked gassed all game, being shorthanded with a minute to go the Hawks' score? Suicide watch in Vancouver if they lose this.

Comment

Do you know the way to San Jose~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X