• Show
Clear All

• When the threes weren't falling, Houston had no Plan B

Comment

• No CP3...no shot.

Bay City Rollers in 5 against The King.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Moe Wagner had 23 points, 7 rebounds, a block, and a steal in his Summer League debut. He looked good out there. He'll enjoy playing with LeBron. I'm saying he's the Vlade to LeBron's Magic.

Also, both Derrick Walton and Duncan Robinson are playing for the Heat's SL team. Walton played in about 1/4 of Miami's games last year, so I think he'll have a shot to do the same or more this season. Duncan looked okay but he's a longshot.

And, finally: the Pistons signed GR III to a 2-year deal. With their SF-situation, Robinson should get a real shot to start. At the very least, he'll be in the rotation.

Comment

• Duncan lit it up tonight!

Comment

• Duncan wound up signing a two-way contract with the Heat. I think that means he's guaranteed to suit up in some regular season games.

Comment

• As always, y'all are welcome to join the Pistons Over/Under contest:

Make your picks before tipoff tonight!

Comment

• Duncan Robinson had his first career NBA start this week. Who would've guessing that?

Comment

• He can really shoot and he's tall enough to get his shot off. There is a niche for him in the league.

Comment

• Good for Duncan!

Comment

• I know it's just 2 games into his NBA career but Jordan Poole has been very efficient shooting the basketball

3 of 22 from the floor in 43 minutes off the bench
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• It's harder to get off good shots in the NBA, at least that's what Jordan Poole's dad told me.

Comment

• The problem is the damn PG there taking up all the P&R opportunities. Some should be diverted from that guy to Poole.

(Srsly, it's going to be interesting to see if he can be a CONSISTENT three-point shooter, and play a complete game in the areas that aren't look-at-me!!! areas. He's certainly a legit NBA talent.)

Comment

• He's the talent to be a starter however I don't think he's remotely coachable.

Comment

• Certainly one of the least-coachable players in the Beilein era. With GSW in such a state of flux it might not be the perfect environment for him that it looked to have been a few months ago, either.

Comment

• Duncan Robinson had a career-high 21 points last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X