Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He SAID he didn't want it.

I think one of the problems with LeBron -- and it may now be in the past -- is that ``the right play'' changes for the game's final possessions. At those times, LeBron getting a good look, whether contested or not, is a play that is more right than, say, most of his teammates unguarded from 15 feet. This is just how it is in basketball.

Comment

Looks like the Heat are gonna take it.....:-/ I kinda feel sorry for Cleveland.......outside of the GENERAL OHIO PITY.....

Fuck LeBron.

Comment

Congrats to Juwan!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

<<< Juwan gets the ball!

Comment

That's the only good thing about Miami winning it.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Yep.

Fuck Lebron. I'll now resume my "worthless life", or however he referred to us non-regal types.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Juwan and Jalen http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,7290824.story
                    Last edited by *JD*; June 22, 2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                      Yep.

Fuck Lebron. I'll now resume my "worthless life", or however he referred to us non-regal types.
                      He was lashing out at those that are so consumed with hating him (never said "worthless life" either) and has since admitted more than once that it was still the wrong thing to do.

Comment

If he was talking about Ohioans he was right!
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

Looks like Juwan won the championship almost single-handedly for the Heat!

Comment

Hell, yeah!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                He was lashing out at those that are so consumed with hating him (never said "worthless life" either) and has since admitted more than once that it was still the wrong thing to do.
                                This is what he wrote. I'm sure I'm not alone in my sentiments. You're free to support the asshole all you want, though:
                                "All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X