No announcement yet.

Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Where is the "Worthless" part in that quote. Maybe I'm nitpicking but he never said worthless, you did.

And, as I've said, he's admitted that he was immature when he responded to their venom with his own.

It's similar to Isiah, Aguirre and Laimbeer's responding to Jordan trashing Detroit and the Pistons. They could've taken the high road but didn't. I believe Isiah has since said he would've done things differently.

Lambs still says it was the right move.
    Last edited by *JD*; June 22, 2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Quite a bit different than 'worthless life' that you had him quoted as. What he said at face value is coreect. And judging by many of the cavs public reactions, looks like they had many personal problems.

Comment

If you had read the entire post, I wrote "...or however he referred to us non-regal types."

Anyone who doesn't take offense as an "average Joe" to what Lebron said is either ignorant or has his dick in their mouth.

Or Beilein's.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Beilein has my dick in his mouth????? Is that a good recruiting tool?

The "average Joe" may have better things to do than obsess over hoping LeBron fails or to tweet insults or threats at him. If you didn't do any of these things, he probably wasn't talking about you.

Comment

It's similar to Isiah, Aguirre and Laimbeer's responding to Jordan trashing Detroit and the Pistons.

Not to me. That was targeted and part of a rivalry. The quote above was just LeBron losing his composure, and being the chickenshit he once was. I hope that's the last we'll see of that LeBron, and that the one of this spring is the one we'll get from now on.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewBUPP_774U"]Juwan howard gon shock da world - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbc8sSHGWLw"]Juwan Howard Interview - 2012 NBA Championship Parade - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4KM-hTvTs"]Guile's Theme Goes With Everything: Juwan Howard - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Juwan Howard---the ONLY reason I'm happy the Heat won the NBA crown!

Comment

I'm not even including the Heat on that, Rob. I'm happy for Juwan Howard.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

You've got to love Zack!

Novak said he had a workout with the Cleveland Cavaliers, and being in shape and staying basketball-ready proved valuable for him.

"I got a call at 10 at night saying we had a workout at 9 a.m.," Novak said. "I didn't leave Ann Arbor until 11 and got to Cleveland at 1:30 a.m. I got a couple hours of sleep, woke up and went to the workout. I was in good enough shape where I was able to go out and perform. I wasn't sure what to expect. I was working out with some of the best college players in the country.

"I felt like I did more than hold my own — I thought I played pretty well. So, I'm staying ready for whenever any opportunity comes up is huge."

He knew the Cavs weren't looking to draft him, but he sensed it was still a valuable experience.

"I was talking to the guys from Cleveland and they said, 'We're not taking you,' and I laughed and said, 'Yeah, obviously.'

"But they said, 'Don't sell yourself short — we've seen crazier things with guys making it.'"

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz1z6MGBrAy

Comment

The Pistons got potentially VERY lucky in the draft tonight.

Maybe things are turning back around?

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        The Pistons got potentially VERY lucky in the draft tonight.

Maybe things are turning back around?
                        Thats what I'm (cautiously) hoping myself. It's hard for a mediocre team to rebuild; the picks most years after the first 10 are all too often a crapshoot, and "crap" seems to be, more often than not, what the Pistons have been drafting.

Comment

Their 2nd 2nd round pick, Kim English seems like a natural Piston too. I think he makes the team. There's certainly a spot available for a SG seeing as they shipped Gordon out.

English sounds similar to Afflalo.

Comment

English sounds similar to Afflalo
                            Only to those who speak both languages, I suppose...

Comment

I seriously haven't been this excited about a Pistons draft pick since we took Grant Hill.

Drummond is a BIG, BAD, MANCHILD.

Comment

This is funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X