B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous! Those assholes.

(We all have our things, as you know. With you, often enough, I label them coping mechanisms.)

Comment

• This FUCKING challenge! SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Comment

• I think Penn State and MSU win. Hopefully Wisky too.

Iowa and Maryland likely to lose as Talent said. Maryland would've put up a good game before Wells got hurt. No idea about Northwestern but they have been squeaking by shitty teams and GT has beaten at least a couple halfway decent ones.

Comment

• If the UNC I saw in Atlantis shows up, Iowa will give them a serious run. They were terrible. Gessell shouldn't get abused by Paige and if he does it's night night.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            If the UNC I saw in Atlantis shows up, Iowa will give them a serious run. They were terrible. Gessell shouldn't get abused by Paige and if he does it's night night.
            Well, that's true enough. I'm just not sure Iowa is very good either. They were a bad team down the stretch last year and don't look much better to me so far this season.

Irrelevant factoid but I think I've heard that Iowa has the worst record in the Challenge of any Big10 team.

Comment

• I think Iowa will end up better this year than last.

Comment

• Well, you called it. Great win for Iowa! And B1G wins the Challenge!

Sparty gagged in South Bend.

Comment

• Sparty shoots 50%+ from 3, ND shoots 30% from 3, and Sparty loses. Grim. Dawson with 18 boards.

Comment

• Enjoying this Duke/Wisconsin game. Duke is clearly a cut above Michigan thanks to its defense. You expect to say the same about Wisconsin, but in this particular game it's their size.

Comment

• UNC just has NO, NONE, ZERO offense besides Paige. Tokoto hasn't gotten better since he's stepped on campus and all their bigs are unskilled. They'll probably be playing better come March, but they're terrible now. I watched Butler just destroy them on the offensive glass. Butler.

Comment

• Does Kaminsky have a serious NBA future? On the one hand, that's college-ball stuff so often. Below the rim and not explosive. On the other, the footwork and agility and shooting range.

Comment

• And the 7 footness. I think he'll be good eventually. He'd be a pretty tough cover as a 5 I think.

Comment

• But I tend to overrate B1G guys because I see so much of them.

Comment

• It's a hazard. You can see in this game how much better a prospect Okafor is. But Kaminsky has some serious skills. He'll be a fit player or a bench matchups guy. In the right fit he could be really useful.

Comment

• B1G/NCAA basketball

Nice 6th man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X