No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, well done! Finally you've produced something worthy of a bullshit-exchange session.

Comment

• well-played, DSL.

Comment

• LOL I was gonna point out the use of "recent" again, since it was determined the guy died 8 years ago. But DSL pulled out of a nosedive!

Comment

• Rich Rod was not a Michigan fan.
          What's the difference between an OSU grad and a park bench? A park bench can support a family of four.

Comment

• He wasn't a major contributor but spartie has lost a player:

Comment

• And classic Izzo, trying to put on a classy front all the while being a douchebag about it.

Comment

• The more Michigan improves, and does well against his Spartans, the more of a douchebag you'll see Izzo become ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I've said this before......I know Izzo from Northern....he's a decent guy. Can be prickly, but he's been a great coach, and despite my aversion to Moo U....I respect what he's done.

Comment

• I respect what he's done as well. At the risk of carrying over my "Saban" argument, I believe he is one of many great college basketball coaches who has had the good fortune to be in the right place at the right time.

Now that the rest of the B1G is catching up with him, and in some cases passing him, we'll see how great he truly is.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Talent at Sparty imo is dropping. They need an influx of talent in '13/'14 which they might get but still, this influx of talent will only keep MSU 'near' the top of the B10 instead of at the top.

Comment

• Izzo may have screwed himself by putting so much attention on recruiting Jabari Parker. They don't have any commits for 2013 and only 7 of ESPN's top 100 players haven't already chosen a college. According to ESPN, none of those 7 have received an offer from spartie.

We'll see if he can scramble. They do currently have a strong Freshman class.

Comment

• I get the sense that whilst Izzo is at his core a respectable coach and person, he isn't going to handle very well the increased competition these days.

Comment

• Izzo put all his eggs in Parker's basket. They're done from what I've seen. They are in on a some top top guys in '14 though.

Comment

• #8 Cinci beats #24 Pitt.

Pitt's big man got in foul trouble and was pretty much a non-factor. Pitt kept it close until the final couple of minutes where Cinci kept getting offensive rebounds and burning clock. Then, they made their FT's in the final minute and won by 9.

Comment

• Good game between Minny and spartie. Minny looks to have taken over. 18-4 run and they are up 9... make that 11.

Comment

Working...
                                X