No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what the hell's happened to Sparty? 3 straight losses and a 3-4 conference record. Geez what a shame. Couldn'ta happened to a nicer bunch.

Comment

• But they'll probably still rank them in the top ten.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And the Huskers have beat sparty three yrs in a row...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• UNL owns Sparty
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know what's wrong with spartie but I'm sure enjoying it.

Comment

• Izzo's teams almost always go through some head-scratching stretch of malaise. Then they always find themselves in the middle of March. It's some real goddamn sun coming up in the East bullshit. Set your fucking watch by it.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Very true. Usually that's earlier in the season, but very good point.

Comment

• I don't remember a stretch like this with the quality of team they have. Izzo has had teams that went through a malaise but a lot of those teams were just sort of good.

Maybe they aren't that good, they aren't great defensively.

Comment

• Wisconsin has a decent chance to put together a couple more wins before their matchup with Maryland.
                    Ethan Happ is a redshirt freshman for the Badgers that might be a 1st team B10 player one day... 2 years from now? He is an impressive young player.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They won last night...

Took my kid to Creighton/G'town yesterday. Refs were AWFUL. Screwed G'town again and again then gave them 2 FTs on a well defended penetration when they were down with 6 seconds left. Decided it.

Building couldn't have been 20% full. I'm surprised how loud it got.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        They won last night...

Took my kid to Creighton/G'town yesterday. Refs were AWFUL. Screwed G'town again and again then gave them 2 FTs on a well defended penetration when they were down with 6 seconds left. Decided it.

Building couldn't have been 20% full. I'm surprised how loud it got.
                        The refs pissed me off last night in both the Wisconsin and LSU game.
                        There was a foul every other possession on little contact.

IMO that hurts the game flow and is awful to watch. Let them play a little
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It's gone from one extreme to the other. Once you could get mugged and there's no call.

Comment

• If they'd begin by calling what they see rather than anticipating what they're gonna see, that would be a nice first step.

Comment

• fuckin' refs
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Something seems off with Troy Williams this year. Not as explosive as he's been.

Comment

Working...
                                X