No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU fans are the poster children for transactionally friendly....
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• To be fair to KU fans: If you live in Kansas, what else are you going to do with your time. Isn't like California or Florida where so much else is going on.

Kentucky fans are generally worse than UNC, right? I'm divided about that game today. Either way, Roy Williams or John Calipari loses today.
      Go South Carolina!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Mason looked just absolutely devastated. The people in the stands generated less sympathy from me.

Comment

• KSU fans are different... so our kids who go to Pitt State..

but reflecting what I've seen in my neighborhood and at work...

Comment

• Oregon had a better offensive game shooting than usual vs Kansas. They are a transition, penetration and mid-range jump shot type of team. They hit a lot of 3-pt buckets vs Kansas that they usually don't...

Our defense stopped Oregon from doing what they usually do and kept them to jump shots and mostly, just 1-shot attempt. Our defense did what it needed to do, we just couldn't create any good shot attempts in the half court set. Both teams were shooting tough, contested shots all game and both defenses were really impressive.

Comment

• In today's society we demand less from children, expect less from them and then we blame them when they make mistakes as adults

From Frank Martins twitter account

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice story on Dana Altman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kentucky losing...always a good thing

Comment

• I'd rather UNC lose. I think they are the non-con program I hate the most. But that was a fun finish.

Comment

• Kentucky's my most despised program...followed by Duke...UNC a distant 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Judging from last night, they didn't play very well against us, and still won. I would give them more credit for our poor offensive performance than I would give us credit for their poor offensive performance.
                        I take this back. It seemed to me they shot much better from 3 against Kansas, but in truth they just took more. Shot 47% from 3 against Michigan, but 8/17. Shot 11/25 against Kansas.

Conclusion #1: DAMN. We let one slip away.

Conclusion #2: Don't dog it against OSU and Illinois, and Walton wouldn't have been shooting that game-ending shot on dead legs. Win against bad teams and you get a double-bye in the conference tournament, and don't have to fight like hell to get a decent seeding.

Coaching-staff deliverable: next year, do not wait until January to write ``junkyard dog'' on the lockerroom wall. Do this on October 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          KSU fans are different... so our kids who go to Pitt State..

but reflecting what I've seen in my neighborhood and at work...
                          I live in eastern Kansas--big kstate fan living in manhattan for many years

watching KU kstate at bramledge this year and the kids started chanting KU sucks. not our best moment.
                          but what I hate about KU fans is the ability of that town to hide what their team is doing off the court. years of playing above the law so to speak

Comment

• Frank Martin Article..

Comment

• I didn't like Frank Martin when he was at KSU but he has matured a lot and learned how to coach and really is a leader of young men old school. If I didn't have UNC in my bracket winning it all I would pull for USC
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                I didn't like Frank Martin when he was at KSU but he has matured a lot and learned how to coach and really is a leader of young men old school. If I didn't have UNC in my bracket winning it all I would pull for USC
                                How selfish. Obviously this is just empty lip service to the great lessons and wisdom of Coach Martin.

Plus, fuck UNC. Ducks win and I win my pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X