No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take fake refs over real ones. Or maybe some of Elon Musk's driverless cars could do a better job.

Comment

• What was the score at that point?

Comment

• Wikipedia: The 2nd half featured several lead changes, then with 5:09 remaining, Trey Burke fouled Peyton Siva on a shot and Siva made both free throws for a Louisville 69-64 lead.

Comment

• fuckin' Nebraska refs
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hope he enjoyed nice fruitbasket that Talent sent him.

Comment

• Louisville is condemned to suffer the horrible fate of never knowing what it's like to win clean.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That hookers-in-dorms thing went nowhere, right? Say what you will about Pitino, but it appears to me that the guy knows very well how to manipulate refs. It was very opportunistic with Burke and that second foul, and give them credit for knowing the foibles of the zebras better than Beilein's too-earnest approach.

Comment

• Crooked Pitino. Lock him up!

Comment

• I'm warning you guys -- any more of that talk and I'm gonna lose it! You don't want that, do you?

Comment

• To "lose it" implies you once "had it"...

I call bullshit.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tired-legs Michigan would have destroyed tonight's version of Oregon. 26.9% from 3. Roughly 20% lower than what they'd shot against Michigan. Had our share of luck this year, and our share of bad luck. Woulda been nice for Walton to keep that senior season going just one more game.

Comment

• Go Zags

Comment

• I was wrong about my pool -- I can still win, or at least share the title, if UNC loses.

Go Zags. They match up well, on paper at least.

Comment

• I won two of three regardless of the final outcome, although I did pick NC to win in both that I am winning.

The one that I am not winning was a $25 entry pool. I finished third in it a couple years ago and won a few hundred dollars. I picked Duke in that one this year.

I don't know how people can dislike North Carolina. They play unselfish team basketball, are fun to watch, and have a lot of likable kids (the same can be said for Gonzaga, guess).
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 1. Bad memories
                                2. Roy Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X