No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati just lost to Nevada, they were up 22 at one point (and my pick to win it all)

Comment

• They were up 65-43 with 10 minutes left. Then a great defensive team gave up 32 in 10 minutes. Basketball, man.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Kentucky, arguably Calapari’s 2nd worst Kentucky team, going to cakewalk into the Final 4.
        Therefore, they won’t be known as the 2nd worst.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• and Texas had Nevada beat too and choked

Comment

• Kentucky, arguably Calapari’s 2nd worst Kentucky team, going to cakewalk into the Final 4.
            Therefore, they won’t be known as the 2nd worst.

Final Four without having to beat any team seeded higher than 7.

Comment

• True. Who would have thought M’s bag of suck region wouldn’t be the worst?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Fuck Cincitucky. LOL.
                Yep that loss cost me a Final Four team. If Xavier wins though I got the other 7.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• DOWN GOES XAVIER! DOWN GOES XAVIER!
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Had MSU out against Duke. Not much point in recruiting guys like JJJ if you can't coach them up and trust them enough to play them over your mediocre-at-best upperclassmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      nobody is scary this year. an 8 or 9 seed maybe two will pummel a 1 seed

the 7-10 seeds who are from the big 6 conferences are going to wreak havoc this year

I can see 1/2 the 1 and 2 seeds not surviving the first weekend
                      I should go to vegas

Comment

• Watched the game with a close friends son who just graduated from FSU last year. :-D

Meanwhile scumbag took "too many bullets" and its "you all, you all" looking right at Wojo (Bob Wojnowski Det News) fault too.

[ame]https://twitter.com/KINGoftheKC/status/975498941939765254[/ame]

Comment

• i don't know what that contest is talent but having kentucky/kstate florida state and butler ought o have me still in it. I'm sure sister jean screwed me over though

Comment

• Comment

• I thought this was a year to ride experienced teams and to be skeptical of inexperienced ones. Save for AZ, which was just gonna struggle no matter what. Shouldn't have applied that to UNC I guess.

Comment

• We both miss our lightning picks again (collectively, 2-6), but I go 3-0 on my other picks and The Oracle goes 0-3:

The Talent: 16-6-2
                                The Oracle: 6-16-2

To be fair, 16-6-2 is damn good. That said, "The" Oracle should hang his head in shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X