No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• B10 is deep.
      Rutgers, Penn State, and Illinois won't finish 9-11 or better ... Rutgers is still Rutgers (maybe a little better than the normal Rutgers). Penn State is Lamar Stevens + a bunch of meh. Illinois is a year away from being a Brad Underwood team. They don't have the depth yet that Underwood had at SFA or OKST.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Comment

• Glad to see Nebraska still can't win away from home. Even tho I like miles.

Comment

• Hard time seeing Michigan losing 7 games in conference.

Comment

• I doubt it will be as bunched as kenpom projects, but the larger point is still the same. I wouldn't be surprised to see 14-6 win the league, thought I think 15-5 is the most likely winning record.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Ms "losable" games:
                  Purdue
                  @NW
                  Indiana
                  @UW
                  @IU
                  @Iowa
                  @Minnesota
                  MSU
                  @MSU

I left a few ? ones off, but wouldn't shock me to see them lose 5-6 of those. Aiming at 15-5 for me.

Comment

• your DISRESPEKT of HOLTMANN!!! sickens me
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Depends how good the middle of the B1G is. If there are 8, 9 tournament teams there might be allot more tough road games. 13-7 might be a good B1G season though what I've seen so far I'm expecting closer to 15-5.

Comment

• I found 5-7 loseable games on the schedule, and so far they're 1-0 in those games. I forget if that 5-7 included the inevitable brainfart upset that's bound to happen or not, but I'm expecting 5-6 losses before the postseason and won't be at all surprised if it's 4-5.

Comment

• 20 conference games is too much.

Boy I sure am glad that we added Rutgers and Maryland.

Comment

• Last edited by Hannibal; November 22, 2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• I'm a fan of 20 conference games. More opportunities to see matchups with familiar teams. Sure, B10 teams will beat up on each other slightly more...
                              It's better than scheduling Northeast Kentucky State Tech as a non-conference game as those types of opponents hurt SOS.
                              ACC is going to 20 pretty soon too, I believe.

Penn State lost to Bradley late last night. Not good.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Good to see dooook at least get one L.

Comment

Working...
                                X