No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop being so blatant in your admiration of entropy's posts and intellect.

Comment

• no

FWIW...UNL is the only program that has current scoreboard on Clemson in both Football and basketball...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• B10 - ACC tied at 4-4.
        Home teams 7-1 except for Nebraska.. go figure.

Sparty choked away a good opportunity to end regulation.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• UNL has scoreboard on Clemson in football and hoops. Suck it Dabo.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• B10 ACC ends up tied 7-7.
            B10 missed some opportunities with MSU and Purdue choking down the stretch in their games. Purdue has issues in basketball that will keep them in the bubble, potentially.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                ...and you are the same moronic poster you have always been as well...
                water is wet
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Michigan, at this point, appears to be the only really good or great team in the BIG. That said, I think the BIG is full of good teams. There is a lot of depth in the conference this year... at least that is how it appears going into December.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's an issue.
                      Purdue basketball this year has one great player, Carsen Edwards ... basically is a poor man's version of Jimmer Fredette at BYU.
                      Ryan Cline has been good this year, but I was hoping he would be the 4th or 5th best starter on the team. Cline is like a Stu Douglas.
                      Outside of that, Purdue hasn't developed any players (Haarms, Eastern, Wheeler, Hunter Jr) that I was hoping for ... Until Purdue finds the next player, this team is strictly "live and die by the 3." They can shoot the 3 well some times.

M will beat Purdue on Saturday because Z will make Edwards inefficient. Easy call.
                      70-58, M over Purdue.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I like Painter and suspect he'll have at least a decent team by conference play. This might be a bit of a wrong/early time to play Michigan, unless they can catch them hung over from yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

It's an issue.
                          Purdue basketball this year has one great player, Carsen Edwards ... basically is a poor man's version of Jimmer Fredette at BYU.
                          Ryan Cline has been good this year, but I was hoping he would be the 4th or 5th best starter on the team. Cline is like a Stu Douglas.
                          Outside of that, Purdue hasn't developed any players (Haarms, Eastern, Wheeler, Hunter Jr) that I was hoping for ... Until Purdue finds the next player, this team is strictly "live and die by the 3." They can shoot the 3 well some times.

M will beat Purdue on Saturday because Z will make Edwards inefficient. Easy call.
                          70-58, M over Purdue.
                          That would be the closest game Michigan has played this season.

Comment

• Much more concerned about Tuesday's game.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah quite a reward. Also put three Big10 teams in one half of a region?

Comment

Working...
                                X