X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Izzo's sideline deportment is always going to be a source of controversy, he runs hot out there. That hasn't changed and it has hurt him recruiting, the Spartans have been bridesmaids to so many top recruits it is a running gag.

Its a matter of carrot and stick, for the most part you normally only see the stick on the sidelines. Yesterday was a little over the top, I made sure to watch the replay after the commercial break to see what set him off and Henry was literally standing during that fast break and that is what set him off I think. He probably should tone it down a little, but he's been this way since I went to school there and the former players all seem to love the guy after they are leave.

Comment

• Bruce Weber...lol

Comment

• Suck it, crash
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Crashed out of both tournaments today. They aren't familiar with basketball in Kansas.

Comment

• I had the Anteaters...yeah baby...

sorry not sorry crash
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Say what you will but the guy's created a program in the full sense of that word in this context, which you can't do if your players truly hate how you coach. Is he a quality human being? That's another story, and I don't know the answer is obvious. Probably a lot of credits and debits on both sides of the ledger at this point.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That Duke game Yea im saying it, damn lucky bastards!

Comment

• Luck and some bad officiating. Williamson lowered his shoulder in the last drive but no foul on him. I thought Fall held his ground, and was standing straight. At worst, should have been a no call. Then, they missed the push in the back in the duke rebound and put back. Pretty crappy. UCF deserved to win that.

Comment

• No they didn't. Two things conspired and UCF did enough to lose it ..... missed Dawkins dunk, missed tip in. Randomness. Duke made some plays in the end. UCF didn't.

Sick of whining about the refs.

Great game though.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Whining or not, the refs have an impact on the game. And they clearly did in that one.

Comment

• They were not going to give Williamson his 5th foul on a clear charge. Ratimgs rely on it.

Comment

• Comment

• It is always hard to watch the NCAA tournament because the of all of the nickel/dime fouls. It's one of the many reasons why the NBA is far superior.

Comment

Working...
                                X