No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I think it's pretty fair. In a matchup, I'd like us because we would be able to switch on all ball screens because for the most part our wings would be able to stay with their wings. Curry isn't quick at all. And with Kelly being a finesse guy, Robinson would be able to guard him. Plumlee on the offensive glass would scare the hell out of me.

I do really like the point some coach made about Rivers. He was way too one on one sometimes last year and that screwed them all up. They are much better at being unselfish and moving the ball better, that's what makes our two team really similar as well.

Comment

• I was thinking that too about Robinson -- no mismatch there for them. Would just be a matter of containing Plumlee. It's not really Beilein's style to thug it up, but, again -- if he's really at 64%, use the fouls. Throw Max out for 2 possessions at a time to root him out and fluster him. Horford can play him clean and probably give him as hard a time as he'll have all year.

Comment

• Don't forget Big Bird McLimans!

Comment

• LOL!!!

Comment

• OSU is leading Kansas by 5 and there's less than a minute to go.

Comment

• Ballgame!
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Kansas cut it to 1 but lost by 5.

Comment

• Miami beats NC State with a tip-in in the last couple of seconds. NC State almost made an 80 foot shot at the buzzer.

Also, Pitt upset #6 Syracuse.

Comment

• IU - M playing for unanimous (coaches and ap) #1 tonight ... hard to see how we go in there and get a W in this type of atmosphere.

Comment

• The top 4 in the B10 have now played each other 4 times. The home team has narrowly won each game (M @ IU, OSU @ MSU, M @ OSU, MSU @ IU). I think they all play each other twice. So, defending homecourt is an absolute must.

Ohio State gave away a loss to Illinois. Though, TBH, they're not really in the conversation to win the league.

Indiana, though, gave away a home game to Wisky.

The "Big 4" games this week: OSU @ M and IU @ OSU (joy). I think Ohio State will get swept. Obviously, they need to beat IU. There's a chance that their on-the-ball defense will cause problems for IU and their occasionally suspect ball-handling. Craft should wreck whoever is playing point for them. Lenzelle Smith is going to be up against it on Oladipo, but I could see Smith doing a good job. I cannot see any OSU big stopping Zeller. Zeller running the floor against Amir makes me want to cry. Zeller will get the defensive board, a dunk and get back on defense -- probably meeting Amir again somewhere around halfcourt. Woof.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I suppose that is a chance for IU to steal a road win and negate the Wisky home loss. My assumption however is that there won't be, among those four teams and their head-to-head matchups, more than 1 or 2 road wins. Homecourt was definitely the difference Saturday.

Comment

• Well we can officially write Kansas off as a final four contender right guys.

Comment

• TCU, 0-8 in the Big 12, takes down #5 Kansas. Their first conference win and the first time they've ever beaten a Top 5 team. The court has been stormed.

Comment

• That'll be the biggest upset of the year. Easily

Comment

• I saw that The RPI difference between KU and TCU (something like #6 and #260). One of the biggest upsets ever.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X