No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get technically correct, Oracle. That bullshit doesn't fly here. Roll with the Ryan-Kohl Center Hex Voodoo Vortex of Opponent Misery.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meh, per the rankings it was an upset. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING

Comment

• STFU. You're wrong on all levels AND you're trumpeting the demon malovence of Bo Ryan basketball and that's makes you guilty of all fucking sin. Your sentenced to watching the 4th Indiana Jones movie, whatever that steaming pile of shit is called, for all eternity OR until Michigan accumulates 100 yards rushing for the month of November.

Comment

• A few days ago I was listening to the Tim Brando show (that SEC homer on CBS for those who can't picture him) and he was defending himself against some caller accusing him of being an SEC homer. Was amusing.

But what literally made me laugh out loud was no more than 10 minutes later he had an ESPN college hoops guy on and I kid you not, he says the following: "Do you know what conference I really see having a breakout year? The SEC. I really expect big, big things out of them this year". The entire time the guy was on they talked about the SEC, ACC, and the American Conference. Why the American? Well "coincidentally", CBS has the contract to broadcast their bball game.

In a 15 minute conversation about college bball they did not utter a peep about the B1G, the Big12, or the Big East. The ESPN guy started talking about the Pac12 very briefly before Tim steered him back to the South.

So it made happy to see Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, LSU, Alabama, and Tennessee all grab early losses.

Comment

• Indiana Jones and the Fridge That Survived an Atomic Bomb

Comment

• The SEC is, as per usual, god-motherfucking-michigan-run-game awful a hoops.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get out rat you stink

Comment

• I am NOT Jungle Rat. As far as you know. But my pee did smell like ham this morning.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jungle Rat, the only poster in this history of the interwebs to make The Wizard look less awful.

Comment

• Ummm...what about Old Scribe...MojoSpartan...Lil Red Devil....NKOT...and this sap named entropy?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Leave it to a Nebraska fan to fuck up a bball thread.

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What is "bball"?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss MojoSpartan and Old Scribe.

Jungle Rat needs to be sentenced to work the rest of his miserable life in the sanitary sewer system of Columbus Ohio.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X