Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a surprise but it's too bad. RIP.

Comment

Yeah, I'll miss him. Always wanted him to coach one of my teams. I remember such high hopes for him to strategize his way past UK in '98, or whenver that was. The Keith Van Horn team.

Comment

Don't think Van Horn was on the FF team. It was Andre Miller and Micheal Doleac. They somehow beat Jamison and Carter, amongst others, in the FF. Two upsets was a bridge too far. But that guy could coach. An Al MacGuire disciple, I think. Same great personality. He will be missed.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Ah you're right! I remember this now b/c I was amazed they lost Van Horn and came back stronger. Something which only reinforced how good Majerus was...

Comment

UNL beat USC last night.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Nice win, Entropy! UNL appears to be fielding an actual Division I caliber hoops team this season. Unfortunately they're stuck in the B10 war zone.

Comment

The UNL win was convincing to boot.

Comment

USC is terrible. Like 9th or 10th in the BT bad and that's only because Frazier is out for the year.

Comment

Down went Frazier.

Comment

Nice win for the conf from Northwestern. They beat Baylor who was coming off their win against Kentucky

Comment

Every OOC victory helps everyones in the B10's RPI/SOS. Hell, with the RPI, even if you play a very tough OOC game and lose, it can improve your RPI.

Comment

NC State beat UConn. That helps our RPI and hurts sparties.

Comment

We need to be rooting for all the teams we beat to play well the rest the season, I like what RPI does but it overemphasizes the competition you play. You need to just use it as a tool to guide you.

Comment

Man, I don't think anyone is playing as good as Brandon Paul so far. Flat out killing it, now has 33 at Gonzaga. Unreal. Illinois is legit.

Comment

Yep. Paul has it in him. He single-handedly beat Ohio State last season.

More importantly, Groce is good and I think he'll prove to be really, really good. And Illinois is a team that can do very, very well with a good coach.

I can't wait for the B10 War Zone to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X