B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Craft: defensive stopper.
    Craft had a great game. Predictably, your dumb fucking ass would actually sass him after he actually played really well.

Aaron Craft...a punk who finally got called for being a punk.
    LOL. Never get the hate for Craft. I mean, other than he's white and christian and plays hard.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Go Cinci!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I had OSU winning this one... but only this one
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I shouldn't bag on Craft Talent...it's actually more I should bag on the officials who let him get away with shit most players don't. He is a good player but he has got away with more shit than any player in the country this year in many games I watched. Seems like a good kid and if they don't call that shit keep doing it. He got called for that shit today. Go figure.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• craft does like to dry hump when he plays D...
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I had tOSU out next round to 'Cuse anyway...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I shouldn't bag on Craft Talent...it's actually more I should bag on the officials who let him get away with shit most players don't. He is a good player but he has got away with more shit than any player in the country this year in many games I watched. Seems like a good kid and if they don't call that shit keep doing it. He got called for that shit today. Go figure.
                He had 3 PFs today.

I guess, for some reason, B10 officials have gone out of their way to let Aaron Craft, of all people, get away with murder on the court for no apparent reason.

And then, when he's out of the B10, he finally has to deal with real officials, he gets, well, 3 fouls. Yeah.

I know teams hate him. Some folks, like the MSU writer are, at least, honest about why. You guys should be, too.

Anyway, Craft is a great defender, decent at going to the rim and lousy shooter. So-so distributor. He's a perfect piece for a talented team, but he can't be the guy. He won't play in the NBA, but he will, unlike Krenzel, actually go to med school.
                Last edited by iam416; March 20, 2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• I had tOSU out next round to 'Cuse anyway...
                  They wouldn't have scored 45 against Syracuse. Then again, Syracuse might not have scored 50. Eyes would have been bleeding everywhere.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why do you hate white christians so much, Wiz?

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Are you a WASP Talent?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dull. I get it. Aaron Craft is the most hated player in the B10. And after 13 years, he finally graduates. Not sure if anyone can really fill those white shoes. Della Valle is at least white, but he lacks an ounce of hustle. Maybe Joey Bosa on the football side of things. Here's to hoping.

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A final summation of Aaron Craft's seemingly neverending career with quotes from guys who had to play him a bunch of times.

"Over the last few years we have not faced a harder matchup on BOTH ends of the floor than Aaron Craft. His grit, will and smarts are unreal." -- Tom Crean (today)

"Aaron Craft is like none other I've ever seen." -- Jim Beilein

"You’ve got to love Craft. He represents all that is right about college basketball and stands for everything I would want a player to stand for. It was an honor to coach against him for four years.” -- Tom Izzo (after OSU beat MSU two weeks ago)

Comment

Working...
                                X