No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, fortunately the Braves are now the Illini of the NL East, so you don't need to worry too much about playoff heartbreak.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alas you are correct...all of wiz's teams are in a deep funk...Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears, Braves, Huskers.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

belches
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Alas you are correct...all of wiz's teams are in a deep funk...Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears, Braves, Huskers.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

belches
        Braves have a great minor league system and you will enjoy watching 20 year old Ronald Acuna for the vast majority of the season. A couple breaks and this is a 500 team with a ton of upside arms on the way.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Pffffft
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Pffffft

I wish the Tigers farm system had so many drool worthy prospects
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• watching the royals continue to be oh fer yesterday I have no clue why their letting everyone freeze their ass off just so they can extend the season. should go back to a 154 game slate

Comment

• I wish you would get crushed by a huge piece of slate
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well oh fer just became one fer
                  kc first win of the year
                  I cant believe wizard wants me crushed by a huge piece of slate
                  although reading these poor schmucks and what they survived-I'd rather be crushed by Mr Slate--trivia question who was he

// The human body is a miracle; though you may disagree if you're sitting there in the throes of an allergy attack or a hangover. The truth is your body can take a lot of abuse, and we've all heard amazing stories of people living through hacked off limbs,

Comment

• Mr. Slate...from The Flintstones?

STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• correct

Bam Bam BAMBAMBAM

Comment

• You are more like Barney Rubble.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The U.S. Attorney?s Office for the Southern District of New York on Tuesday afternoon brought additional charges against Jim Gatto, an Adidas marketing executive already indicted on conspiracy and wire fraud charges in connection with the FBI?s investigation into under-the-table payments to college basketball players and their families.
                          Tuesday?s indictment lists KU and three other schools ? Louisville, Miami (Fla.) and N.C. State ? as programs with players whose families received payments. And while no specific athletes are named, there are two detailed in the KU portion of the document, and the timelines of those athletes? commitments appears to match up with those of former freshman forward Billy Preston and soon-to-be sophomore forward Silvio De Sousa, both members of the 2017-18 squad.and North caroilina state players involved in indictments handed down to adidas

Comment

• ...can we just call the big time hoops programs what they are...a black market minor league...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Iowa has beaten a ranked Oregon team and UConn in back-to-back nights. Big10 looking strong early on.

Comment

• Villanova loses to Furman. Bad week for defending champs.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X