No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenpom has Sparty #3 above Duke #4. Top 14 in Kenpom are still in, but part of that is it's ratings are still being updated with these wins/losses.

Comment

• Duke is no behemoth. MSU can execute better down the stretch. Need someone to stay in front of Zion off the dribble tho.

Comment

• No it isn't...Sparty can hang with them if they can keep Shoe Boy somewhat in check...and keep the fuckin' refs clean...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tillman can check Zion, he'll get his points. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with Spartans. It seems like they have been at max capacity for a month now. Foul trouble can sink them, you can't have Connor George out there like they did in the first game and you certainly can't have Loyer out there for more than 4 minutes.

Comment

• When Izzo has what he needs, and lacks what he shouldn't have, this is what you get. Thriving in an environment with zero margin for error.

Comment

• I don't generally bet against Izzo...but if it comes down to Coach K vs. Izzo gonna have to go with Dook...

pukes
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Influence on the refs will be no better than equal when Izzo goes against Coach K. Izzo won't be able to out-influence (beg?) Coach K. Michigan is checking out after losing to Texas Tech this week. Nice season. 5 Sweet Sixteens in 7 years. Good stuff.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• liney:

shaddup

M will roll the Raiders like you rolling a doobie back in your frat days...

hi!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, M wins it all this year.

Also, hello Liney.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would still bet on Duke as well. Against either of them, Michigan has to shoot 40 percent from 3. They usually have one game per tourney run where they do. Only one.

Comment

• Wiz: What's a doobie?

AA: hello
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Michael McDonald?

Comment

• What a fool believes...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz

Comment

Working...
                                X