Announcement

Collapse

FORUM POSTING RULES - Read before posting

Forum Rules.

(1) The guiding principle for posting in this forum is moderate yourselves.

(2) Don't write a post that attacks, impugns or denigrates another poster's character. There's an obvious difference between the language of humor and hateful, debased language. Know the difference and post accordingly.

(3) This is a Michigan sports forum. The forum welcomes posts from M's sports rivals. Talking smack, posting sass is what college sports rivalries are all about. Rules (1) and (2) above apply. If you don't want to view the posts of a rival talking smack or sassing, use the ignore feature in User Controls.

(4) This forum is about sharing thoughts, ideas and viewpoints about all sports, any number of subjects and issues, learning stuff from other posters and having fun. There are threads by subject matter within the forum for doing this. Keep the threads on point.

NB: The rules above are not intended to build a case to ban a poster. There are consequences for rule breaking as specified below. That's as far as it should go. Only the most egregious and persistent rule breaking would cause the moderators to consider a ban.

Due Process.

(1) The forum has 6 moderators. Jeff Buchanan, Jon, JD, Hannibal, Oracle, Entropy. None of them want to moderate adult posters who should know better. There may be posts that break the rules.

(2) Posters who, at the sole discretion of a moderator, break a rule will be given a warning post that will site one of the rules listed above as the reason for the deletion.

(3) If the rule breaking behavior continues, a moderator can remove an offending post and any ensuing post that whines about that action. If a moderator removes a post(s) the reason for the removal(s) will be posted with the removal notice that appears in the thread. This should be the end of it. Man up, take responsibility for breaking the rules. The forum moves on. If not, see below.

(4) A poster who has had a warning or a post(s) removed can certify a question by PM to any moderator about that action. Do not complain about the action or attempt to make your case in the forum/threads. Moderators shall do their best to address the question within 72h. At the end of 72h the majority opinion of the moderators responding will be the answer.

(5) Banning a poster for egregious and repeated rule breaking requires a unanimous vote to ban from all 6 moderators. We don't anticipate this will ever happen.
See more
See less

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1G/NCAA basketball

Here's a place for non-Wolverine hoop talk.

It may come up, like right now. spartie is losing by 10 to a decimated UConn squad, in Germany.

spartie was down by as much as 16 but has fought back to take the lead but UConn has since taken it back. 56-55 Huskies, with 7 minutes left.

Meanwhile, ohio is waiting to take on Marquette on an aircraft carrier. However, the start is being delayed due to condensation on the court.

Comment

No game for the buckeyes and Marquette. Shame for those that have attended.

Comment

Game cancelled. Couldn't keep the court dry. That sucks.

Comment

I guess its better to play Slippery Rock than to play on a slippery boat.

Maybe the buckeye players can now spend their new-found leisure time on-board the ship with some slippery sailors, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

and, bTW, sparties come up losers vs. UCon, 66-62

Comment

Good.

Izzo doesn't really care much about the regular season anyway. He uses it to prepare for the tournament. It seems to work for him.
              I put my phone on "airplane" mode, and now its in a holding pattern over Atlanta

Comment

That was really surprising. I'm pretty sure UConn lost 4 starters off of last year's team and Kevin Ollie was coaching his first game.

Comment

Don't expect anyone will cheer but Sparty beating Kansas earlier was a nice win for the B1G.

Comment

Yes it was
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

:::golf clap:::
                      I put my phone on "airplane" mode, and now its in a holding pattern over Atlanta

Comment

I agree but no clapping.

Comment

Sadly, douche beat UK. I'm not a big UK guy but it's never a good thing when douche wins.

Comment

It is when you have them -4.

Comment

there is no way I can pull for Kentucky... their coach is slime
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X