Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Caris Levert for landing mid-first last night. Glad his injury didn't punish him as much as it could have. Even though a rookie contract is small, that's still some good money he'll be making.

Comment

• I'm surprised that he went that high, but I'm glad. I want to see as much positive reinforcement as possible for guys staying all four years

Comment

• Surprised only because of the injury.

Comment

• I read somewhere this morning that the doctor who worked on LeVert's injury, is also the team physician for the Brooklyn Nets.

Maybe his assurances to the team owners had an effect.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah. It seems like a really good situation for Caris, as far as potential playing-time goes. They were a 21-win team so I would guess that nobody except Brook Lopez has a lock on their position. We'll see what they get via free-agency but I would guess their upside is maybe 25 wins, seeing as they also got rid of Joe Johnson and Thaddeus Young during and after the season.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/CampSanderson/status/748243313187229696[/ame]

Comment

Working...
              X