Announcement

Collapse

FORUM POSTING RULES - Read before posting

Forum Rules.

(1) The guiding principle for posting in this forum is moderate yourselves.

(2) Don't write a post that attacks, impugns or denigrates another poster's character. There's an obvious difference between the language of humor and hateful, debased language. Know the difference and post accordingly.

(3) This is a Michigan sports forum. The forum welcomes posts from M's sports rivals. Talking smack, posting sass is what college sports rivalries are all about. Rules (1) and (2) above apply. If you don't want to view the posts of a rival talking smack or sassing, use the ignore feature in User Controls.

(4) This forum is about sharing thoughts, ideas and viewpoints about all sports, any number of subjects and issues, learning stuff from other posters and having fun. There are threads by subject matter within the forum for doing this. Keep the threads on point.

NB: The rules above are not intended to build a case to ban a poster. There are consequences for rule breaking as specified below. That's as far as it should go. Only the most egregious and persistent rule breaking would cause the moderators to consider a ban.

Due Process.

(1) The forum has 6 moderators. Jeff Buchanan, Jon, JD, Hannibal, Oracle, Entropy. None of them want to moderate adult posters who should know better. There may be posts that break the rules.

(2) Posters who, at the sole discretion of a moderator, break a rule will be given a warning post that will site one of the rules listed above as the reason for the deletion.

(3) If the rule breaking behavior continues, a moderator can remove an offending post and any ensuing post that whines about that action. If a moderator removes a post(s) the reason for the removal(s) will be posted with the removal notice that appears in the thread. This should be the end of it. Man up, take responsibility for breaking the rules. The forum moves on. If not, see below.

(4) A poster who has had a warning or a post(s) removed can certify a question by PM to any moderator about that action. Do not complain about the action or attempt to make your case in the forum/threads. Moderators shall do their best to address the question within 72h. At the end of 72h the majority opinion of the moderators responding will be the answer.

(5) Banning a poster for egregious and repeated rule breaking requires a unanimous vote to ban from all 6 moderators. We don't anticipate this will ever happen.
See more
See less

Annual Ticket Wants and Offerings Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just hit the email. I wonder if maggot-breath Brand-On! will be rebating season ticket holders some $$$ for our loyalty/stupidity. Or maybe discount next season's tickets...nahhhhh, probably not.

Are you ready for more football?

The Alumni Association is now offering a 3-game Michigan football package for only $150 – a $75 savings! The games included in the package are Miami, Utah and Maryland.

Buy your package by tomorrow (Thursday, September 4) at midnight ET and you will be guaranteed an opportunity to purchase (2) tickets to next season's home game against either Michigan State or Ohio State.

You must be a current member of the Alumni Association to purchase the 3-game package for this season and at the time of the Michigan State or Ohio State game next season.*

Don't delay. This offer ends Thursday at midnight!

*Game tickets will be mailed via US Postal Service on Monday, September 8th unless other arrangements are made in advance. Michigan State or Ohio State tickets will be available for purchase in spring 2015 to those who purchase this 3-game package and are a current member of the Alumni Association.
    #MAGA -
    Morons Are Governing America

Comment

With dynamic pricing, that offer for those two games could cost you a bundle.

If he'd said guaranteed at face, maybe not so bad.

Slippery little bastard.
      On Harbaugh's expectations for M football in 2015 (NFL NETWORK): We'd rather be about it than talk about it."

Comment

My Miami tickets are gone

Comment

Two for One to Utah. Let me know quickly so I can get them to anyone who wants them

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            Two for One to Utah. Let me know quickly so I can get them to anyone who wants them
            I'll take your tickets if you pay me $50

Comment

Scalping is illegal, hope Dave Brandon doesn't find out.
              I dont take vacations. I dont get sick. I dont observe major holidays. Im a jackhammer.

Comment

Tickets have been sold

Comment

Two to UNLV in section 3. Two for the price of one-$75.00

Comment

Stan -- I think I'll take those.

Comment

They're yours. Give me contact info via private message and I'll send them out. You can pay by check once you receive the tickets.

Comment

tickets went out to you today

Comment

Looking for 3 (would settle for two) tickets for any of the games in Sept-Oct. I've got a friend/co-worker who is coming over from Europe those two months and he wants to attend a "real American sporting event". Please let me know if something becomes available.
                          #MAGA -
                          Morons Are Governing America

Comment

Jon, do you have Doug's telephone number/email Address?

PM me and I'll get them to you.
                            On Harbaugh's expectations for M football in 2015 (NFL NETWORK): We'd rather be about it than talk about it."

Comment

Jon:

I can get you Ohio State tickets, but otherwise a M game is a decent facsimile of a real American sporting event.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X