No announcement yet.

Annual Ticket Wants and Offerings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the Freep, ticket prices and PSL is not going up for 2016. But a ticket transfer policy goes into effect this year, with a tiered 'donation' based on seat location. No details on that out at mgoblue.com. In fact, the Freep just poached the text without expanding.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Hi- does anyone have two tix for the BYU game?

Thanks in advance.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what advantage there is to purchasing season tickets.

Comment

You get a nice form letter "thank you" from the University. Try buying that on the secondary market.

Comment

I'm sorry? I don't understand that post, Stan. Please rephrase it in the form of an unfounded accusation.

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
              You get a nice form letter "thank you" from the University. Try buying that on the secondary market.
              Well shit! Why are they keeping this sweet deal a secret!?

Comment

Best incentive to season tickets is the ability to pawn the Ohio game off to a Buckeye for $500 and he pays for your season tickets for the other 6-7 games.

Comment

Looking for 2 to the Rutgers game.

Comment

I have an extra for Rutgers if anyone is interested. Face value 40 yard line-ish.
                    Last edited by Mike; November 6, 2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

What is face-value?

Comment

$85. Sec 23, I believe that's between the 45s or thereabouts on the home side.
                        Last edited by Mike; November 6, 2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Did I mention there will be skydivers?

Comment

Ticket has been sold for this pivitol Big Ten contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                $85. Sec 23, I believe that's between the 45s or thereabouts on the home side.
                                Good to know. I wound up getting seats for $55 each. Not quite as choice but they are supposed to be on the aisle, so I like that. No sardines today!

Comment

Working...
                                X