No announcement yet.

Rutgers @ Michigan game day - in game - post game discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I though i heard them say he had his helmet after the injury and could have gone back in. But I had been drinking....

Comment

• I'm more concerned about Indiana than I am about PSU.

Indiana is a carbon copy of Minnesota. This is a definite trap game.

PSU has no running game. Their entire offense is Sackenburg's arm.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What are you talking about? PSU has a better running game than Indiana. Take away "Sackenburg's" sacks and they ran for 200 plus vs OSU.

Comment

• I never liked gameday threads and this one is no different. The HARBAUGH! ! Effect is in full gear, wow posts like Rutgers sucks (which they do) and this game is meh. Have people forgotten that quickly about Brady Hoke? RichRod? This is how it's done, when you have a great head coach, put the foot on the throat no matter who your playing - I tuned in expecting to see a blowout and loved every minute of it. Team gets better every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            You should be forced to listen to Brandstader and Dierdorf. Was in Mississippi for a funeral this weekend and picked it up on Sirius Radio.
            I love them both but I know what you're saying
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
              I know we're up by 30 but the defense has been underwhelming. Why aren't we throwing more blitzes at them?
              D Gave up barely 200 yards, the bulk of which came on the one big run. The pass rush was a bit lacking but it makes no sense to blitz a bad offense when you're up big.

Th pass rush has dropped off a bit and that's a concern. But the fact is that this defense plays hard but doesn't have great athletes outside of the secondary. That are going to struggle more against spread teams and teams with deeper more athletic rosters until that changes.

Still, great to watch them manhandle a bad team yesterday. That's what you're supposed to do.

Comment

• Once again my local cable carrier advertised the Michigan game only to show something different - 3rd time this season. Had to listen to the game on Sirius and agree about Brandstader and Dierdorf, but they're our guys so I give 'em a pass. Dierdorf in particular seems to be having a great time.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Very nice effort against a bad team yesterday. I like how we didn't really let up on the throttle until the 4th quarter when we started putting in the subs. Rudock looked surprisingly good, and much more willing to put the ball up and let his receivers make a play on it. Still can't pass the deep ball though. We'll see if he can keep that up against better defenses. Of course, we won't see that next week.

Let's keep it rolling - Go Blue!

Comment

• The impact of the Sparty loss is huge. If osu beats MSU, that means the winner of the M-osu game goes to the BT championship game. Beating Iowa there could put M into the playoffs. If M beats #1 and (probable)#6 in back to back weekends, I don't see how M could be excluded. Not guarenteed, but a real possibility. A couple other teams need losses, but the chance is there.

Sure, we need osu's help on this one, but here we are at 7-2 and still alive in the hunt for a nat'l title. Un-freakin-believable.

HARBAUGH!!!!!
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      The impact of the Sparty loss is huge. If osu beats MSU, that means the winner of the M-osu game goes to the BT championship game. Beating Iowa there could put M into the playoffs. If M beats #1 and (probable)#6 in back to back weekends, I don't see how M could be excluded. Not guarenteed, but a real possibility. A couple other teams need losses, but the chance is there.

Sure, we need osu's help on this one, but here we are at 7-2 and still alive in the hunt for a nat'l title. Un-freakin-believable.

HARBAUGH!!!!!
                      I don't know that we would be in the playoffs with 2 losses. I think we would get jumped by a 1 loss SEC team like LSU if they win out, but Alabama wins the SEC conference championship. I don't think any team with 2 losses can make it into the group of 4 unless things really get out of hand with a lot of the top 10 teams now. Oh, and also OSU isn't #1, they are #3 in the committee rankings.

But still - love where we are sitting. It would just be AMAZING to come into the OSU game with a berth in the Big 10 conference championship on the line. Come-on OSU, do your part and beat Sparty.

Harbaugh has the guys fired up, just incredible to see the job he's done.
                      Last edited by Tslisher; November 8, 2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• This isn't Brady Hoke's team anymore! Harbaugh puts foot on the gas after Rutgers' players celebrate:

Jabrill Peppers and Jourdan Lewis confirmed that Jim Harbaugh's anger was, in part, due to seeing the reaction of Rutgers players at halftime.

Comment

• Just don't overlook anyone.

Focus on each opponent as they fall on the schedule.

Indiana is a trap game, and Penn State has a QB with a very good arm.

Win those, and then come home and get ready for the bad guys.

Comment

• Harbaugh puts foot on the gas after Rutgers' players celebrate:
                            The B1G will soon learn that you don't mess with Harbaugh.

Right now, they're still mocking him.

That will end soon.

They better take him seriously.

Comment

• I agree... as soon as he gets the athletes to compete. Need significant upgrades at S, LB, WR, & RB right now.

Need more guys like theses two:

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 8, 2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• "Penn State has a QB with a very good arm." who stands around like a tree with a limb up his ass. I don't get all the love for PSU and its QB. Hell the loss to NU wouldn't have been close if NU had had a decent kicker. I'm much more concerned about IU than I am PSU. If UM has half the coverage they had against Rutgers, PSU's QB is toast.

Comment

Working...
                                X