No announcement yet.

M @ IU, Game Day, In Game, Post Game Disussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame 5-star floaters Isaac & Green remain healthy and on the team back in AA while Smith and Johnson bleed on the field. They need to be removed from the team asap, the sooner the better.
    This.

I'm not sure I'd remove them from the team, but I'd light up their over-hyped behinds during the off season, and tell them they better start performing, or they can move on. I'd sit transfer papers in front of them, and let them decide.

@Jeff - I can't think of any Rodriguez assistant, past or present, that I'd want on this staff right now. We roll with who we have.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll say one thing for Dickrod. He's beaten a top ten team all three years at AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post

Shame 5-star floaters Isaac & Green remain healthy and on the team back in AA while Smith and Johnson bleed on the field. They need to be removed from the team asap, the sooner the better. Harbaugh needs scholarship RBs that contribute.
        But all those stars...
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Stars don't mean shit if you don't put in the work, effort to be good at the next level.

Comment

• Greg Frey is a fucking genius. Easily the best O-line coach that the program has has since Jerry Hanlon. And Hoke fired him so that he could install Darrell Funk and Al Borges. That nobody here appreciated him is something that I find utterly baffling.

Comment

• Bottom line Hannibal, win football games, accolades come after that.

Comment

• Hoke brought Al Borges with him from day one.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Bottom line Hannibal, win football games, accolades come after that.
                  True but you can have a few stars on a staff full of bums and I thought it was obvious at the time that RichRod had a few stars. Namely, McGee, Rod Smith, and Frey. I wish that Hoke with his CEO approach had been able to see that there was a minority of RichRod's staff that was worth keeping. The one guy that he did keep was a crappy Carr holdover.

And I'm extra sensitive about Frey. I'm a running game fanatic and having watched all of the running game ineptitude of the post Jerry Hanlon years made the Molk/Lewan/Schilling/Omameh/Huyge bunch a delight to watch.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; November 15, 2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• That Green was rated a 5 star is an indictment of the rankings.

Comment

• This was definitely not a fun game to watch. It went a lot like I expected until the point where we tied the game to put it into overtime. Indiana re-exposed some holes that had already shown up. For what it's worth, I had a higher opinion of Indiana than most people here, I think. They have given some good teams fits this year. The light appears to have finally gone on for Rudock these past two games. Caliber of competition is only a partial factor since I thought he looked terrible against Oregon State, UNLV, etc. And MSU's terrible secondary. That was the Rudock that I hoped to see when he announced his transfer. I thought that there had to be some upside from the Frerentz/Davis ineptitude.

Need at an absolute minimum one out of these past three. Preferably two.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; November 15, 2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Ruddock saved your bacon, Indiana was running through that defense like a hot knife through butter.

Comment

• That's putting it lightly.

Comment

• I couldn't believe it.

Comment

• You couldn't? You've gone on the last how many weeks about the depth in your secondary and the injury bug. Same with the M DL. That plus tempo=no bueno. Late in the 4th I thought I was watching Mvs Wisconsin in the RR days.

Comment

• I'm not really that up on the Michigan defensive line.

Comment

Working...
                                X