Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be shades of the Bama-Michigan State playoff game several months back.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sadly, there's a lot of truth to that. M would be down to O'Korn right quick.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sorry. No response. There comes a point when responding to irrationality is pointless.

Comment

• I don't think Bama would score a point against us, hell; it could go the way of the Rutgers game and they not get a first down till very late in the 4th quarter.

We'd still lose however as Speight would throw a couple pick sixes and we'd score at most a touchdown against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
            Sorry. No response. There comes a point when responding to irrationality is pointless.
            Haha. Okay. but I'm slinging truth balls your way.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              I don't think Bama would score a point against us, hell; it could go the way of the Rutgers game and they not get a first down till very late in the 4th quarter.

We'd still lose however as Speight would throw a couple pick sixes and we'd score at most a touchdown against them.

Michigan's run defense is average and we would....hold on, I'm gonna have to wait until this erection subsides before I can finish this post...

Comment

• The balls part I get. The truth part, not so much.

Comment

• Remember when I told you about Auburn's chances?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Haha. Okay. but I'm slinging truth balls your way.
                    The balls part I get. The truth part, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Remember when I told you about Auburn's chances?
                      And what carbon-based life form on the face of the earth did not agree with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
                        And what carbon-based life form on the face of the earth did not agree with that?

You essentially. lol.

Comment

• No, try as I might, I just couldn't get there.

Comment

• Grant Newsome is up and walking around

Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Can he protect Speight better than Braden?

Comment

• There's a couple of places reporting on this but Kirby Hocutt who is the TT AD and a member of the CFP Committee stated that there was "very small margin" between U-Dub and M" as the Committee made its rankings last Tuesday. He made this statement after the Washington drubbing of CU last night saying that was "impressive."

So chance? Yes. But who really wants this. Alabama's DL would destroy M's OL - namely Kalis and Cole would get ground up. So, I'm fine with FSU. I guess the Rose is still in play too.

There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X