Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Bush Sr joins the Michigan staff as a defensive analyst and recruiting connection to Florida.

Let the derisive remarks fly about Bush Sr "selling" his son to Michigan for a coaching job, but if you view Bush Sr's remarks about the situation, you know its as far from the truth as possible.

I think this also serves another excellent purpose in keeping a pool of high quality coaches available for when other assistants leave. This way, Harbaugh doesn't need a "nation wide search" when someone leaves. He just stops by the office of the next guy in line, and offers him the job. Pretty ingenious, I would say.

Welcome aboard to Coach Devin Bush Sr.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Guys are going to work their way up the ladder. Harbaugh can't play this card all the time, but now and again it's going to make sense. If we see Partridge and Bush continuing to move up the ladder, taking position-coaching jobs and beyond, then that's great.

Comment

• Wait, Bush Sr. made remarks that didn't acknowledge he sold his son to M for a job? I'm shocked!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sounds like the ACC/SEC bellyaching about Harbaugh's spring trip plans have found a key sympathizer. NCAA President Mark Emmert is opposed to the idea. He says, "There's a difference between not being prohibited and being OK."

Too bad he doesn't feel the same about the SEC's recruiting practices.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Bush Sr. Won a State Championship with Flanagan High School in the most difficult devision in the State for HSFB in Florida. Won a NT at FSU, NFL 1st rounder, won Super Bowl with the Rams, joining Harbaugh was a logical , natural next step. Opportunity to learn under Harbaugh was too great to pass up.

NFL Machine Inc. Just shifted to a higher gear. Foothold in HS in south Florida.

Winners attract winners. OSU has Gerg Schiano's 2 miserable NFL years before being fired to draw on, aim high.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Come on down Stanford Samuels!

Comment

• I like Bush as a player, but it seems really strange that they would pay him instead of other more talented linebackers. Why not Dontavious Jacksons dad or Caleb Kelly?
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Are their dads coaches? Will they be better than Bush Jr? Jury's waaaaaay out on that.

Comment

• Bush seems highly underrated to me. Elite save for size; side-to-side speed.

Comment

• He's got good size...he's just short. Plenty of short LBers have made it big.

Comment

• I'm hearing Derek Green is gone. If so, that's great news.

Comment

• He's not a loss, he might do alright in a league like CUSA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I'm hearing Derek Green is gone. If so, that's great news.
                            I heard he will play for Florida. An SEC star in the making. LOL

Read at the Freep that Zack Gentry is no longer a QB, working as a tightend exclusively.

Like to see Morris & Malzone hit the road. They're Hoke's problem.
                            Last edited by Prime2; February 19, 2016, 08:42 PM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Yep. It's all coming together.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                Are their dads coaches? Will they be better than Bush Jr? Jury's waaaaaay out on that.
                                Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Bush seems highly underrated to me. Elite save for size; side-to-side speed.
                                Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                He's got good size...he's just short. Plenty of short LBers have made it big.
                                I got no problem with Bush Jr. I am just pointing out how silly the idea that M bought his services by paying his dad. They could have paid other better players dads instead.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X